Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Does Kundalini transfer between lives?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

redbushlighter

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2019 :  12:50:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had an awakening a year and a half or so ago. I haven't been actively working with it per say, I've just been practicing my pranayama and mantra meditation.

My awakening was spontaneous, induced by a mix of drugs and a light meditation practice. I've become a little hesitant to start practicing with K. Mostly because, as I understand it, when you get to a mature and advanced stage in the process, you do not return after physical death in this life. This doesn't seem like a negative thing to me or anything, I just get the sense that I still have some work to do here, in this life and the next. I'm not quite ready to leave yet, yknow? I wanna stick around a little while longer. I've still got things to learn, and to experience! I feel as though there's not enough time for me to experience all these things in just one life. I want to do more good. I know I can do that right here, right now, and I do my very best to do good in that sense. But.... there's just this feeling, y'know?

Since the awakening, I've had this kinda sense that this is my path and I must adhere to it. But... lately I've been feeling like my awakening was accidental, almost like it wasn't supposed to happen (I know, I know) and that the story I'm telling myself about my duty to walk this path isn't exactly true. I guess, and I assume this isn't rare among K people, I had this feeling of "I am one of the chosen ones, and i have a duty to fulfill now." This seems untrue to me as this point. I mean, I've got a choice in the matter.

Anyways, to the question, does K transfer between lives? Once I experience physical death in this life, will K be active in the next as well? Or is there just greater potential for me to experience another K awakening? I've learned some valuable things in working with it, like how to surrender (not 100% there but I have a grasp on it,) will these lessons make it easier for me in a future reincarnation? I'm not 100% sure about how this all works, as you might be able to tell.

Any insights are appreciated. Thanks everyone!

:-)

Edited by - redbushlighter on Oct 11 2019 12:55:33 PM

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2019 :  8:26:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Redbushlighter,

As we progress on the path, we gradually become increasingly free. That means free to follow whatever path we want to. If we die and we want to take a new incarnation, then we can, because we are free. The word "Avatar" in Sanskrit, describes a person who became liberated in one life, and who chose to take a new incarnation as a human, to help others.

And certainly we take whatever results we attain spiritually in this lifetime, forward to our next one. In fact, it is the only thing we take with us.

If someone is awakened energetically in this lifetime, then when they are re-born, they could be awakened energetically at birth, or they could simply be more likely to awaken in the next birth. It depends on the level of awakening. There is a certain "falling asleep again" that happens with the transition between lives.

At the end of the day, we are all free to choose what we want to do. If you want to do the work spiritually, you can. If not, you don't have to. That's the thing about free will.

Someone once said that the idea of "chosen ones" is a myth. No one is chosen. But there are people who choose themselves to do the work. And they are the elect who are saved.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2019 :  11:09:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
At the end of the day, we are all free to choose what we want to do. If you want to do the work spiritually, you can. If not, you don't have to. That's the thing about free will.

Someone once said that the idea of "chosen ones" is a myth. No one is chosen. But there are people who choose themselves to do the work. And they are the elect who are saved.

This is what drives AYP, the chooser is you, and Inner Guru.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000