Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Becoming asocial after K awakening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

redbushlighter

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2019 :  12:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey all,

I experienced a premature kundalini awakening in February 2018. It was quite a shock at first but I gradually eased into it after a rough period.

Since then, I've found myself to be increasingly asocial. Meaning, I try to avoid social contact at all cost. Socializing makes me feel suffocated. I live with roommates and if someone is in the kitchen when I'm about to make some food, I'll wait until they're done and then I'll go and do my thing. Even if it means postponing my meal by 45 minutes.

This has caused me a bit of grief. It makes me feel less human. I mean, we are social creatures aren't we?

I just feel like an alien in social situations sometimes. I don't know if I'm being overly self-aware of my own uneasiness or if I'm actually super awkward around people. I don't really think I am awkward. When I am in a social situation, I can keep myself afloat, however I am usually pretty uncomfortable.

Idk, I guess I wanted to vent this out a bit. I'm not wanting to become ascetic or monastic or anything..... I feel like if I just broke out of this cycle of not wanting to socialize, I'd realize that I'm more of a people person than I thought.

Vent over. Anyone have anything to add? Similar experiences, advice? Thanks!

Eirene

11 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2020 :  07:20:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi redbushlighter,

About six months before my Kundalini awakening I've started isolating myself from the outside world and felt the same resistance to socializing you describe. It lasted for about a year and for the past 6 months or so I've been feeling the need to go back into the society and join some new social circles. I also seem to be able to notice (or - feel) others who've had their awakening as well and I seem to feel more at ease around them.
I'm far from an expert and have only my own experience to draw from, but I think what you're going through is a part of a cycle and will change and align with your needs. Listen to your inner compass and don't force anything. :)

Edited by - Eirene on Mar 27 2020 07:31:20 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000