Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Releasing Navel Chakra obstruction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

interpaul

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2019 :  11:29:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have suffered with irritable bowel symptoms for years. As I've explored AYP I've started to wonder if this tightness in my belly is an obstruction of the don tien. My meditation practice continues to go deeper but I feel like this bloated fullness sensation is holding me back. I meditate on an empty stomach but still feel the tightness at times. I've explored different diets and have realized I am lactose intolerant. Eliminating lactose helped some but I still would like to find ways to fully release this fullness, thank you for your attention.

Stille

Germany
76 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2019 :  3:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello interpaul,

if it truely is a obstruction in the subtle body, meditation will eventually take care of it. In the meantime you can further support opening and your physical digestion by various means. For example Nauli Kriya is known to solve a lot of digestive issues. Check out this AYP lesson for a detailed description and remember to self pace and to consult a medical professional if need be.
https://www.aypsite.org/129.html

Much love
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2019 :  1:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Stille, Thank you for your support. It's funny you mention 129. In my self pacing process I stopped at the yoni mudra Kumbhaka as I realized I'm not ready to proceed yet. I skipped ahead after lesson 91 and had a hard stop at lesson 129 as it again looked at the same lesson. Once I find a better balance in the increasing energy that comes from kechari and siddhasana I will take on these new practices.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000