Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 brain cracking when swallowing?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2019 :  05:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i do meditation to clear the inner children and after if i swallow my brain feels like spider webs that are tough and crack away. if i keep swallowing then the cracking goes away and my brain is sore for a while. i assume these are neuro networks and the integratiojn is the sore feeling? are ego neuro networks more tough then regular? these tough neuro networks are around the face and crown it seems so what part of the brain is this? ego or default mode network?

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2019 :  11:02:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don’t understand much of what you’ve written (cracking and swallowing? inner children? ego neuro network? default node network?) but I assume you are talking about ‘soreness’ and purification symptoms from your meditation. Here at AYP Yogani encourages you not to try to worry too much about the inner workings “under the hood”, simply have a dedicated practice, know that symptoms of all flavors will arise, and when they cause discomfort, dial back practice times and intensities until they disappear. Does is really matter if it is default or ego? Probably not, your approach to the fact that “it is” will not change how you deal with it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000