Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 can kundalini kill me? death from enlightenment?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2019 :  05:28:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i have been doing kundalini and purification meditation for years with great success. i met a guy who warned me of what im doing will cause me to not be able to hold onto the body and die. even people on youtube say do not pursue enlightenment because you will die. another person said were here to have fun so forget enlightenment. one guy was so loving said he can die at will because he is pure love and this was on SuperSoul Sunday with oprah. last how do i become enlightened without dying? i got lots to live for lol

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2019 :  12:30:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Read lessons 413 and 423 for a clearer picture.
Go to Top of Page

Jourdain

USA
34 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2019 :  02:42:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wouldn't you rather die after enlightenment than before?
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2019 :  4:47:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

Read lessons 413 and 423 for a clearer picture.

Even better, read all the lessons, and let go of ALL fears using tools such as EFT, Byron Katie's the Work, etc. (let go of all fears, but you have to act responsibly).

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2019 :  8:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No news reports, videos, pictures, or yogi bodies littering the streets, ashrams, or studios...pretty sure these reports are bogus.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000