Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Taste of the real me
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thezuck

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  03:02:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit thezuck's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Been pretty disciplined with practices for the last few months ...doing AYP for about 9 years off and on. Have been struggling with energetic experiences...some blissful and some wild...occasional overload here and there but things are smoothing out.
Went to a cacao ceremony last night (first time) and have been feeling really peaceful. Tonight I sat to meditate and it was really smooth and soft. No big energy movements or eye rolling ecstasy. So I went with it and touched the mantra ever so gently. Usually these uneventful meditations disappoint me. But everything fell into sync when I allowed it to be what it will be.
My being traced the mantra with fluidity and I reached a point where it felt like...not sure how else to say it...the real me clicked into place....activated. Underneath the stress and struggle of Los Angeles living it felt like the thing I’ve been working so hard for was sitting there in the silence.
DM can really throw up some wonder.
I guess letting go of expectations about our practice is the purification we need?

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  10:05:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Surrender is a huge part of approach to yoga. After almost four years of ecstatic conductivity, through experiences I have come to know residing within energetic states, releasing the reins opens the vein. This crosses over into our daily life and relationships in a positive, heart-opening way.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000