Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Retreat, Plainfield,MA, USA, 6-9 June 2019
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2018 :  08:47:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Hello, yoginis and yogis!

Next June Tristan and I will be running a 4 day AYP retreat at the Nine Mountain Retreat in Plainfield, Massachusetts. It will be a better priced retreat, suited for those of us with a busy work schedule.

The practice will include deep meditation, spinal breathing pranayama, and samyama, cultivating enlightenment in daily living. All practice sessions are optional.

The retreat center is situated on a quiet beautiful mountain, with hiking trails and a swimming pound.

It will be Tristan’s second time teaching in the United States. Participants in the AYP Menla Retreat in 2018 have reported deeply healing and transformative experiences. Tristan and I are looking forward to meeting USA practitioners and others from around the world who would like to attend.

The retreat is scheduled for June 6th through 9th 2019. At this time, 12 of the 16 reserved places are available. Register early to take advantage of the EARLY BIRD prices, and to make sure you have a place, as space is limited.

Details are on Blanche's website here. Contact me here if you would like to join the retreat.

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2018 :  12:23:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As the winter holidays are approaching in many traditions, consider giving yourself and/or a loved one the gift of an AYP retreat in 2019.

The Nine Mountain Retreat 6-9 June still has 8 of 16 places available. Christi (Tristan) plans to come from UK to lead the retreat with me. If you have any questions, please contact me here.

Warm wishes!

Blanche
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2018 :  12:59:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh the tragedy: this is the perfect first AYP retreat for me, in my home state, over a long weekend, affordable, and to finally be in yoga with both you and Christi! Unfortunately June 7th is my daughter’s graduation from high school, so this trumps all. I’ll be at the next “4-day in MA”, promise!!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2018 :  2:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Oh the tragedy: this is the perfect first AYP retreat for me, in my home state, over a long weekend, affordable, and to finally be in yoga with both you and Christi! Unfortunately June 7th is my daughter’s graduation from high school, so this trumps all. I’ll be at the next “4-day in MA”, promise!!

Looking forward to it! And congratulations to your daughter.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2018 :  10:38:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Dogboy,

I know exactly what you mean: Last year, the retreat we had at Menla, NY, with Christi was on the week of my oldest daughter's high school graduation. The graduation date ended up that week because the snow days interfered with the projected date. My daughter wanted to come to Menla, and I was going to drive her 4 hours to her graduation that evening, and come back the next morning. But she just wanted to be at the retreat... Funny thing, both my husband and I did not go to our high school graduations either….

Congratulations to your daughter! Looking forward to meeting you.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2018 :  12:50:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
...and it sounds as if your daughter has her priorities straight
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2018 :  11:04:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, she does.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000