Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Energy below the navel (Kundalini)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SyluzOm

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2018 :  06:18:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I love this site. I've found so much helpful information on here, although I must admit that I also use other non Ayp techniques to assist me with my daily routine.

Some background:
The first Granthi knot broke a few years ago and I felt a lightning bolt shoot in some direction. It was hard to tell which direction at the time because it happened during an OOBE/Astral Projection. Since then, I've practiced meditation, and I recently took up fasting, breathing exercises and Hatha Yoga 5 years ago. I've experienced many changes since then, such as psychic phenomena and energy moving throughout my body etc.

Energy below the navel:
A few months ago I fasted for two weeks without food, whilst doing Hatha yoga. I also practiced the AYP techniques. After breaking the fast I noticed another change in my energy body. At first I ignored it. Because I had experienced many energy shifts in the body which would come and go. This phenomena persisted and seems to be a permanent part of my physical or spiritual experience.

Shortly after breaking my fast, I noticed an energy orb the size of a tennis ball pulsating with energy just below my navel. It increased in size a few months after my fast and is now the size of a football. At all times I feel this energy ball pulsating. When I bring my awareness to this energy ball, I experience extreme bliss but it is not long before my awareness is thrown out of this state due to the fact I loose concentration because of the bliss.

Changes in personality:
Along with this energy, I started noticing subtle changes in my personality. All of these changes are effortless and involuntary.
1. I noticed that it was very difficult for me to experience anger. Ironically this made me very angry. Usually, Anger would start with a thought, which would effect my emotions and then my physical state. Now, I recognise I'm angry in thought but this does not effect my emotional or physical state. My thought process, emotions and physical reaction seemed to be functioning but separate. If I want to feel emotionally angry from an angry thought. I have to go to great lengths and concentration to connect the two. And even if I succeed it seems like I'm acting rather than experiencing genuine emotional anger.
2. If something really bad happens which causes me anger or frustration, I find it really difficult to hold on to this anger as a memory. I remember the incident but the anger and frustration is not connected to the memory. If I revisit the memory it's like I'm reading the events of someone else's life.
3. I've noticed a complete lack of fear. I used to feel fear in the gut but ever since this orb has taken up permanent residence below the navel, I find it impossible to feel fear. I can still be startled but any shock or surprises do not linger. Any attempt to try and recall the tiny essence of fear within that brief shock or surprise window is beyond my reach.
4. A total lack of genuine desire and mind chatter:
I feel like my life is being hijacked by an unseen force that has it's own agenda and doesn't give a rats ass about mine. I don't have loads of competing thoughts or mind chatter. I have zero thoughts or one concentrated thought at a time. And at all times I hear several different buzzing sounds. I've checked with the Doctors and I don't have any form of tinnitus.

I spend my time in bliss states or complete boredom, irritation and frustration. I only find peace in meditation which is very easy to do now.

My question:
1. Has anyone experienced anything like this orb below the navel?
2. Is this normal or do I need to take some kind of action?

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2018 :  11:34:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep. It pops out of my cauldron as the Earth often enough - a ball of blue energy.

Sey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000