Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Head energy block
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sebaslateralus

Colombia
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2018 :  09:23:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there.

I'm 25 years old man from Colombia and decided to join this website's forum as I think it's the space where I've seen the most well articulated advices/answers to different questions that people have regarding energy work.

I've had an energetic issue for 6 years now. I feel blocked, specially in my head. There has been a permanent congestion of energy going on in my head and I cannot get my energy to flow freely trough my body.

Everything started when I started to get into Mantak Chia's books about tao sexuality. I was also into a body of knowledge called Gnosis (Samel Aun Weor). I had to say I was really a fanatic of all those teachings and had a tremendous desire to be able to "transmute" my energy in order not to waste any drop of semen. I hadn't have a girlfriend even (I mean I was a virgin, pretty unexperienced guy). And I bassically wanted to become that "sex god" that I had been told I could become if I mastered my energy. Silly.

So, I started doing some "solo cultivation" as it's called in the Tao. Bassically what I was doing was self pleasuring in order to get aroused and then apply specific muscle tension combined with breath to make my energy move up my spine without reaching ejaculation. I was able to last about an hour doing that kind of exercise. I was able to feel energized and felt like there was a lot of heat going through my body back then. Suddenly, I started to perceive some strange "movement" inside my skull. It felt like waves, like water, like ants moving, weird, still nowadays Im unable to describe it, lets just call it a congestion of energy. So, I started to feel it, at first I kinda suspected there was something wrong, but I was told by a friend of mine that it was actually a good sign, that it meant my energy had started to move upward and I was doing a good job with the practices. The strange sensation lasted some hours at first but then faded until the next time I practiced, then it started to become more like a permanent thing. Also, monts later I remember having some strange aches in my back and chest, things that I identified as blockages but, the people that were guiding me didn't teach me right and actually said there was nothing wrong with me and I should continue practicing the same. Thankfully those back/chest blockages didnt last.

I continued to do the same kind of practices and also engaged in a lot of use of psychedelics (ayahuasca, mushrooms, weed regularly). Even though I wanted to be a "hardcore spiritual kid", I admit I never really cared about following instruction or having some proper guidance on practices. And to be honest I didn't have much options to get that where I was living.

The thing is I still feel blocked and Im not sure if this is what some call "Kundalini Syndrome". Ive tried relaxing a bit and trying not to go that full mode into "spirituality"; having a typical life and stop doing any practices to see if I actually grounded myself. But it hasn't worked. This energy in my head makes me feel spaced out, disconnected to many things, unable to relax fully, like theres always a tension there that sometimes gets so heavy that I feel a lot of pressure to discharge and end up masturbating to do so. Also I feel some strange movement in the base of my feet. Like a swirling motion of energy as well.

I have tried to balance my energy with ayahuasca for instance. But didn't work. I was able to get some very positive insights out of it, though. And there were ceremonies were I was able to feel my energy body in a more concious way that I actually felt some good downward flow and connection to the earth. However it didn't last and got blocked very soon.

I tried another type of medicina called "sintergética" but didn't work. The practitioner told me that I had disconnected from earth and heaven. But I dont know much what I can do. I've had a couple of accupunture sessions but dont seem to have effect on me. Haven't tried reiki yet.

Just to finish the description of my situation. In this years that I have been struggling with the blockage, I've started to develop some digestive issues (IBS, gastritis). I think those are linked to the lack of proper energy flow in my body. In fact, the "sintergetica" practitioner told me they are related. He said my malfunctioning of my energy circuit creates my a leakage of energy through the third chakra. And to be honest I feel very sensitive to emotions, stress affects my a lot, any worry feels like something that turns off my digestive fire and I tend to a dark mood (depression), unrestful sleep (nightmares, waking up with stomach ache)

So, guys, first of all thank you so much for taking the time to read this. And second, I want to ask you some help, any advice is appreciated. I have seen some similar issues here in these forums, if maybe someone was able to fix this I would love to know how you did. I feel if I'm able to find a solution to this my life will be much better and my health will also improve.

Im so looking forward to your replies guys. As you may know it is difficult to talk about these things with everyone. Even more in a country like mine.

One last thing: I'm right now taking some ayurvedic medicine to help me specially with the digestive issues, one is Brahmi and the other one is Yograj Guggulu. If you guys understand about Ayurveda, please let me know your thoughts, I've been reading and my situation feels like a vata disorder (excess of aire, movement in my body/mind).

Thank you so much in advance.

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2018 :  09:13:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi sebaslateralus,

First of all, welcome to these AYP forums Sorry to read your difficulties, unfortunately I do not have the solution for you.

What we ask here to new members is to read carefully the information linked below, also the embedded lesson 69 and after that to fill in the questionnaire. That will give us all information we need and gives us more opportunity in helpful advices to your imbalance.

https://aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp...=11628#11628

Take care

Edited by - Charliedog on Aug 30 2018 09:20:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

Poncho

Germany
21 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2018 :  5:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From the description - if it is indeed energy related it sounds like you've created some sort of energy imbalance in the crown \ third eye area. Over active crown chakra typically has people feeling spacey and disconnected from their body.

I would not recommend trying to balance energy with hallucinogenic \ spiritual energy related drugs - like ayahuasca or mushrooms. This tends to drastically increase energy into the system and not always in a balanced or beneficial way especially if you already have an inbalance.

I would recommend some very straight forward practices

First option - You could go to an established and proficent energy worker. A good acupuncturist would be a very good place to start. Alternatively a good crystal healer would also be an option. They will be able to sense the imbalances and make adjustments where needed.

If you don't have access to a good energy worker - or simply cant afford this then I would recommend purchasing some specific crystal which are aimed at balancing energies in the areas you have described. This can normally be picked up on Etsy relatively cheaply.

I have 3 that I could recommend here.

1 - Black Tourmaline. Its a grounding \ earthing stone. Very powerful at removing blocked \ negative energies and also at grounding excessive energy. If you place it just between your legs it brings energy back down into your root Chakra and then also absorbs it alternatively you can also place it just below your feet in the Earth star chakra position and it will also do a very good job moving the energy back down. Alternatively you can also simply hold the stone in your projective dominant hand.

This stone lets you feel connected to your body and to the earth. Its a very absorbing stone .... so don't recommend constant use as you can actually drag too much energy out of your system but generally it is one of the easiest stones to work with and unlikely to cause any serious problems even for novices. You can cleanse it by simply periodically salt water or simply buring in dirt\garden to release absorbed energy.

2 - Selenite. This is a very gentle stone and is again very easy for beginners to work with. It actually works on the crown Chakra - but isn't too energetic where its going to overload anything or make issues worse. Its more of a "clearing stone". It brings clarity to this Chakra points and clears blockages but in a very gentle way. It could be used in conjunction with Black Tourmaline so you have a gentle cleanse (selenite) and absorb (tourmaline) system happening in tandem. The advantage is you can use these on an ongoing basis to gradually adjust and return your system to balance. Selenite doesn't need cleansing or charging.

3 - Lastly you can also try Amethyst. Very good for balancing mental energies working more on the third eye area. Buy a small stone and hold it while you meditate or place it on your third eye position while lying on the floor. Brings balance to the mind and mental calmness also protects from external mental interference. It does need to be periodically cleansed (salt water) and charged (sunlight moonlight) when using.

Any questions let me know.

Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2018 :  8:47:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. Try doing more physical activity (trekking, gardening) or even change of environment like going to the beach or the mountains. Avoid drugs because that will retard your progress. You can even consider massages and a heavy diet for a while to see if there is any change. If nothing else works, you can have a lab test and see if there is deficiency of any nutrients. Wish you all the best
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2019 :  8:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi
Im so sry for ur issue im exactly like u so plz read my topic http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=16117
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000