Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Spontaneous asanas including masturbation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cato

Germany
225 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2018 :  05:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

as some of you might know, I recently wrote my first post here because of a Kundalini awakening two weeks ago. I'd like to let you know about the process.

I now started a routine with about 70 minutes a day with 45 minutes of automatic kriyas, 20 minutes of mediatation and 5 minutes rest. The first routines of automatic kriyas were as I wrote quite awesome asanas. This now changed as my fingers (one finger, several fingers and the palms) move along my whole body a lot. It seems to me they travel along the nadis and often stop at the chakras in some way. There is also a lot of doing in the genital region going on as well, including masturbation from time to time. It seems to me there is energy produced down there which is then transported to different spots in the body. Does that make sense? From time to time it ends in ejaculation (not always). I don't know what to think about that since I thougt of semen loss as a loss of energy. Might be the excess energy is released? Might be it is working towards an organsm without semen loss?

I also observed pranayama (breath of fire that is increasing in speed till it is so fast it stops) and mudras.

Yesterday, I woke up in the middle of the night and felt the urge to do automatic kriyas which ended in ejaculation. Have you ever heard about this? In general, I feel I should let the process go and see where it leads me. Or should I perhaps try to stop semen loss?

Sorry about this weird questions....

Edited by - AYPforum on Jul 29 2018 12:53:10 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2018 :  12:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2018 :  9:52:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Over time, sexual energy moves upward rather than outward (ejaculation). Your kundalini symptoms are young and inexperienced (perhaps like yourself?) and a dedicated AYP practice, again over time, will rewire your neurobiology so that the sexual energy is expressed "properly". In the meantime, do not put too much thought/worry/shame into this event, things will settle and stabilize.

I'm not sure what you mean by 45 minutes of automatic kriyas: is this asanas without intention? Do you mean you sit still and wait for your body to move on its own? Do these happen throughout your day? Or only when you set aside the time for them to happen?
Go to Top of Page

Cato

Germany
225 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2018 :  05:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, since the KA was recently, I am indeed quite inexperienced even though I have some yoga practice experience for several years. But that is all.

By automatic kriyas I indeed mean asanas without intention. I usually lay down on the floor and let them start. After 45 minutes of the described practice, I let them stop. They can also take other forms. When I walk to the train, I let some mudras come and go. When I stand somewhere waiting, I let some fire breathing pranayama come and go. After reading in this forum (and learning about this possibility), I wonder if I should self pace. I am not really sure how I can tell I should self pace. I introduced some meditation recently. Is doing meditation equal to self pace?
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2018 :  06:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A dedicated AYP meditation practice is essential to open the inner silence within you, to bring it to the front and counterbalance the premature energy that has awoken within you. This is the most critical piece, and the reason why Yogani has put it the earliest in his program. Asanas are good before you sit for meditation, but too many, too intense asanas may also fire up energy, so you need to recognize within yourself if that is the case for yourself. My suggestion would be to pay more attention to a stable meditation practice to allow the inner silence to catch up to your current energy output. That is not to say to suppress automatic kriyas, but perhaps let them express on their own and not place extra attention on them.

Self pacing (cutting back on spiritual practice (including brahmacharya), grounding, heavier diet, etc) should be employed when you are in discomfort or irritable from spiritual pursuits. You may need to self pace the energy side of things, but stick to building up a solid meditation practice so that you find stability in the long run. In and about all that energy you are expressing is inner silence waiting to come to the surface. Your situation has put the cart before the horse, you should correct that as best as you can.
Go to Top of Page

Cato

Germany
225 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2018 :  06:19:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
These days, I recognize that I'm quite easy to upset. Not very balanced indeed. Does that mean I should meditate more or I should cut all practices altogether?
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2018 :  6:18:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As you had a recent awakening, and are easily upset, perhaps best to ground first until stabilized, and then slowly reintroduce spiritual practices at that time.

https://www.aypsite.org/69.html
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000