New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Delfos

Brazil
32 Posts

Posted - May 20 2019 :  6:05:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello my friends, I'm back.
the spasms have turned to heartburn, I feel stomach burning. That's when I force attention, when I'm studying, watching classes, activities that demand attention.
I have some questions to ask:
1 - Does that mean any progress?
2 - When I have the symptoms, due to being paying attention, do I return in relation to kundalini? What I had integrated is lost and back to what I was before?
3 - Are there any estimates of when I will be normal, healthy, again?
Thanks for the attention, fellows.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 22 2019 :  03:25:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Delfos
quote:
Originally posted by Delfos
That's when I force attention, when I'm studying, watching classes, activities that demand attention.

This is a typical kundalini issue - any form of concentration intensifies the energy. You need to use any methods available to ground and reduce the energy.

quote:
Does that mean any progress?

Yes, the energy has cleaned up (or partly cleaned up) an area, the symptoms there will stop or reduce, and you will begin to feel the purifying effects elsewhere. Nothing is lost, but you need to manage this process so that you can get on with your day to day life, whether this is work or study. So grounding and reducing any yoga practices to a sustainable level is what you need to be thinking of.

quote:
Are there any estimates of when I will be normal, healthy, again?

I'm afraid there is no rule. It could be some months or some years. It's different from person to person. That's why the priority has to be on attaining some sort of stability. Blasting through with the practice may mean years of discomfort. You need to self-pace.
Go to Top of Page

Delfos

Brazil
32 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2019 :  2:48:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lately, in my walks, I have had involuntary breaths, involuntary steps, blinking eyes. Nothing that disturbs me much and that prevents me from walking.
Sometimes I also feel like running, my steps speed up, and I just run, giving up.
Anyway, is all this normal? Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2019 :  7:41:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Automatic movements, mudras, bandas, asanas can be a byproduct of the process and quite normal.
Go to Top of Page

Delfos

Brazil
32 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2019 :  10:04:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello
So I'm feeling little electric shocks on various parts of the body. Wanted to know if this is part of the process?
I feel that I am also more sensitive to the effects of kundalini

Edited by - Delfos on Nov 23 2019 11:18:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2019 :  11:56:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you have a dedicated practice, I would consider any unusual, temporary symptoms to be a result of purification. If symptoms become persistent, sharp in expression, or cause you concern, have it medically evaluated.

https://www.aypsite.com/plus/15.html#15.1. This lesson can enlighten you on finding relief in and outside of practice.
Go to Top of Page

Delfos

Brazil
32 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2019 :  2:01:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is nothing very worrying and painful. It happens a lot when I'm using an electronic device (notebook, smartphone ...).
It happened after I forced my attention to read a college text. Then I started to feel bad, but nothing very unusual, because always when I force a lot I feel bad. However, after that I became more spiritually sensitive.
But I was happy before that, it seemed to be evolving, beginning to have the awareness I had before the kundalini was awakened.
Go to Top of Page

Delfos

Brazil
32 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2020 :  1:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good morning. My problems were psychological, and not related to that kind of energy. I got confused. Anyway, I appreciate your help from the forum.
Go to Top of Page

Delfos

Brazil
32 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2023 :  5:45:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good morning my dears, it's me again.

I never thought I would go back to this forum, but the need called for it.

Years have passed since the last post, and many things have happened in my life.

I converted to Catholicism, did years of therapy, and am almost finishing my psychology course.

My head was really bad at the time, and I wanted to compensate for my low self-esteem with meditation, until there was kundalini awakening.

This whole time I forgot about this kundalini thing, for me it was a crazy invention. But today is the only reasonable explanation for my tiredness.

I feel very tired. I can't read a page, attend class, in short, everything that requires attention. It leaves me exhausted.

First of all, at first, I had spasms. Now it's tiredness what I feel.

Anyway, I'm doing the "I'AM" meditation as suggested here, 2 times a day, 5 minutes each time.

I also do grounding with walking and bodybuilding.

Also, do you suggest anything else?
Go to Top of Page

Delfos

Brazil
32 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2023 :  8:46:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
anyone to answer me?

I switched to deep meditation, I'm using the breath as an anchor.

Talking to a former member of the ayp forum, he said that he doubted that kundalini is my problem, as mental fatigue is a rare kundalini symptom.

I'm lost. What do I do ? Someone to help me?

if it's not kundalini, it would be some anxiety problem, which psychotherapy would solve. But I don't know the source of my problem.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4365 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2023 :  10:53:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Delfos,

Spasms are quite a common kundalini symptom. They are usually harmless and will stop occurring after some time. They can happen on and off for several months, or years, but usually only when you are concentrating on something. Most of the time, they will not happen. Mental fatigue is also a common kundalini symptom.

If anything that is happening that is uncomfortable, or painful, then self-pace your practice accordingly, until you find a comfortable level of practice.

See this lesson on self-pacing and grounding:

https://www.aypsite.com/69.html

And this video that I filmed on managing a painful kundalini awakening:

https://youtu.be/uFzmaLQ7mw0

Christi
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2023 :  09:54:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Delfos,

I also doubt that 5 mins of deep meditation is the source of your deep fatigue. Could you elaborate on what other spiritual Christian practices that you are doing? Are you doing any "laying of hands" for healing or hours of praise and worship?

Sey

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4365 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2023 :  8:05:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Delphos,

p.s.

Another thing to be aware of, is that if you have become so sensitive to Deep Meditation that you need to self-pace down to 5 mins of practice, then you would do well to switch to breathing meditation instead. See lesson 367 on this:

Lesson 367 - Suggestions for Over-Sensitive Meditators

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Delfos

Brazil
32 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2024 :  01:50:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey people, it's me again.

I practiced meditation during this time.

I notice purification of the nervous system. Memories of my past come to the surface suddenly, along with repressed emotions.

There was an episode in which I was much more astute, confident, bold, cheerful and communicative. This lasted a few weeks, and I wasn't feeling the burnout. But that passed.

There were also times when I was furious, very angry, and ended up taking it out on some colleagues. (I'm not an angry person).

I'm just a very insecure person. That's how I identify.

I went to therapy for a while, the psychologist didn't know how to help me.

Edited by - Delfos on Feb 10 2024 03:11:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2024 :  03:24:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Purification symptoms like these need first to be recognized, examined, felt, and released, over the course of days and weeks if necessary. You don't always have to understand them in real time (often the source reveals over time) but come to acceptance they are surfacing because your practices. If your therapist is not connecting with you, it is time to shop a new therapist. Be careful about labels (like insecurities) because they are self fulfilling; instead notice you are insecure, or angry, and bring that into a silent state, examine it, feel whatever it feels like, and have the intention of letting it go. As you progress, you may physically feel lighter by doing so. Labels are rarely true.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4365 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2024 :  05:14:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Delfos,

You have received some good advice from Dogboy. Don't forget to self-pace your practice as needed. If you are experiencing things that are uncomfortable or painful, then cut back on your practices. If the symptoms persist, then cut back further. Keep cutting back until you reach a stable level of practice. Once you have reached a stable level of practice, then remain there for a few weeks, or months, before attempting to increase your practices again. Also, make sure you are engaging in daily grounding practices. This will help to stabilise the energies involved.

See lesson 69 for more on self-pacing and grounding. See also this video that I recorded for Youtube:

Managing a painful kundalini awakening
Go to Top of Page

Delfos

Brazil
32 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2024 :  9:03:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi people, thanks for the tips.

So, I was doing deep meditation using breathing twice a day for 5 minutes. I realized that it was being very heavy: thoughts of repressed emotions coming to the surface, the desire to scream suddenly, heavy breathing, etc.

As I am at the end of college with important demands, I need more stability, and therefore , I decided to reduce the practice to once a day for 5 minutes.

I'm still experimenting if it's something more stable.

Do you approve of this change I made?

Other than that, I go for walks frequently, lasting 1 hour?and?a?half.

I thank the help of all you.

Christi, I already watched your video, thank you.

Edited by - Delfos on Feb 11 2024 01:02:48 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000