Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Scientific test or crazy idea ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  03:49:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Can orgasms raise the consciousness of humanity and benefit the earth ?

Have a look at this:

http://www.globalorgasm.org/

They also have a science section where they refer to the princeton university:
http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

curious for your opinions

L&L
Wolfgang

Edited by - AYPforum on Feb 01 2007 01:01:59 AM

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  06:30:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I really enjoyed those links, especially the second.

The first is interesting also. I will absolutely 'tune in' to the event with all thoughtfulness.

I even sent the link to my brother, and posted a quote from that page on another forum.
Go to Top of Page

aditya

82 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  08:07:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit aditya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It says Princeton and not Princeton University.

My take: it is crazy idea.

Edited by - aditya on Nov 23 2006 08:13:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  10:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's not just a crazy idea, and it relates to AYP!
Scientists are usually compelled to publish their findings in peer reviewed journals in order to be read and recognized. But they had nowhere to publish how they originally came upon the ideas that led them to the scientific effort. The princton site is that place for a few of them. Here's a quote:

"The Global Consciousness Project (GCP) is an international effort involving researchers from several institutions and countries, designed to explore whether the construct of interconnected consciousness can be scientifically validated through objective measurement. The project builds on excellent experiments conducted over the past 35 years at a number of laboratories, demonstrating that human consciousness interacts with random event generators (REGs), apparently "causing" them to produce non-random patterns. A description of the technical implementation is given under procedures."

Then back at the global orgasm site, the experiment is to see if energy from a global orgasm could be more effective at influencing world peace than the mass prayer efforts have been.

The first trial is Friday, December 22nd, any time. You're supposed to envision world peace during and after an orgasm.

Edited by - Etherfish on Nov 23 2006 10:11:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2007 :  01:01:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000