Enlightenment Milestones
 How do you stay alive after.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cody

Ireland
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2018 :  12:04:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey guys, nothing holds you grounded anymore. How do you keep that desire, seems a lot of work. Or am I just at some stage.

I heard you can leave your body and thats what i'm feeling, lightness, non existence only consciousness seems like a lot of work, but i feel like i want to play to do certain things. It feels hard tho. Because you see the nature of nothingness

Or will your body know when its time, and wont allow you to leave

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2018 :  12:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cody,

It is possible to have out-of-body-experiences (OBE's) as a result of practicing yoga and especially as a result of a kundalini awakening. You will come back though, even if it does not feel like it sometimes.

Many people have such experiences, but they do not die.

In terms of staying grounded, you have been given good advice about that by Charliedog already in this thread.

You are going through a particular stage at the moment. It will pass, and then you will be onto a new stage, with new experiences unfolding.

It will be alright!

Christi

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000