Asanas - Postures and Physical Culture
 Mula dhara chakra or root chakra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Govind

India
14 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2018 :  11:18:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
How long does it take to balance mula dhar chakra?

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2018 :  02:29:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A little lesser than the heart chakra
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2018 :  04:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is no standard length of time for everyone, Govind. It depends on the blockages accumulated on the chakra.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Mar 12 2018 04:43:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

Govind

India
14 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2018 :  06:26:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
But approximately How many years? Please
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2018 :  07:43:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Govind,

I felt my root chakra open up in my 4th year of AYP (if I am recalling right) but like Blue says - everybody is different

Sey
Go to Top of Page

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2018 :  07:16:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe it's a stupid question with an obvious answer but I don't find the answer.
How do you know if a chakra is balanced (or not) or opened (or not) ?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2018 :  10:22:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

quote:
Maybe it's a stupid question with an obvious answer but I don't find the answer.
How do you know if a chakra is balanced (or not) or opened (or not) ?

Hi Capucine,

This is a question that is not easy to answer, because there is not really such a thing as a "balanced chakra" or an "opened chakra". People do use these terms in a general way, but they are not specific terms.

During a spiritual awakening, there is a process of activation, where the chakras in the body will become energised. Whilst this is happening, different chakras can be felt to be "opening" at times and "closing" at other times. The more the subtle neurobiology becomes purified, the more often the chakras can open, and the wider they will tend to open when they do. They can also remain open for longer.

The idea of balancing is another matter. During the awakening process, usually one, or a number of chakras will open first. When this happens, it is sometimes said that the subtle neurobiology is "out of balance" or that the chakras are out of balance. This unbalanced state will tend to balance itself out, as the rest of the chakras eventually become activated, usually one at a time. Eventually all of the chakras will be fully active and in a balanced state.

You would know if a chakra is open or not, because you would be able to feel it. Every chakra feels different and has different symptoms, but they are noticeable and obvious.

You would know if all of your chakras were balanced, because you would be living in a state of ecstatic-bliss and outpouring divine love 24/7.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2018 :  11:20:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Christi. It is very clear now !

During deep meditation, I‘ve noticed like a door (I don’t know how to name it, but it’s noticeable) that opens at root. After, the energy rises up more strongly than without this “opening”, leading to bliss (or something like that) state. Now, I wonder if it is an “opening” of the root chakra during DM ?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2018 :  11:35:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Capucine,

Yes, the feeling of something opening like a door, or like a tunnel, is a common experience with chakras. Sensations such as "spinning", or "whirling" or "intensifying" are also common. Vibrations are also quite normal.

Sensations can change over time as the purification process develops. So, what one person experiences at one time can be different to what another person experiences. But there are general patterns with the process of awakening, which can be observed.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2018 :  12:24:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000