Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Is it possibly a kundalini?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kaiki

Poland
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2018 :  3:54:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello. I would like to ask for your opinion about my case.

In last time I started to practice "whole orgasm" instead of mechanical one.I started with feeling the energy inside the body and after a while, I noticed It started moving to the top (rather brain then crown of the head).At first it felt great: I was on high, the more energy went there the better it was (I was getting more charismatic and full of energy).

After 3days of feeling awesome, I started to "heat up in the chest".I had a fever and felt mentally drained.Sleeping helped a little but then a panic/anxiety came.I felt heat flashes in the stomach.Right now I feel totally asexual(like the leaking of energy down there) and robbed of desires and wantings.
I feel strange "integrity" which covers them like vail.

Is it kundalini? Is it just kundalini activation or whole awaking?Is it possible to stop/revert it? Is there a way to get back those feelings and desires?I would really love to get back them - I feel so empty and robot like without them.

Looking forward to your answers

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2018 :  5:17:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings Kaiki

Sexual energy channeled upward within a neurobiology not prepared to handle such potent energy will cause you these problems. Read this lesson that addresses this instability (https://www.aypsite.org/69.html) for more insight. While most likely this is not a full awakening, you have definately jarred your system. Stay away from all spiritual practices, educate yourself on some grounding techniques (get out in nature, eat a heavy diet, don't isolate yourself from others, avoid withholding semen, are but a few) and try to live your normal life without dwelling on these interior issues. In time you should stabilize and feel better.

Only then, should you still desire to pursue inner sensitivities, then you must establish a meditation practice. By doing this you first pursue inner silence. As your system achieves this, prana with then flow safely in harmony and balance with silence. You can start that here: https://www.aypsite.org/10.html
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2018 :  07:37:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your desires are not gone, you are just not grounded. When sexual energy moves whole way up and doesn't come all the way down back it only means you are not grounded in your ways yet, perhaps it stuck in back vessel or front. It can lead to severe consequences if left unchecked for long while, just stop doing yogic activities, sit in a straight posture or stand straight with your spine erect. You'll automatically stablize through a day or two, perhaps more if you are just that much blocked inside. Took a week for me, but I was still pushing it everyday so I am not the best example of restraint.

You merely lose ability to be turned on during this ocassion until it travels back down. It's not all that problematic but if you push it then it'll start breaking alot of blocks which might be very uncomfortable, I developed inner silence before kundalini so I never experiences psychological nonsense ever, but it might be the case for you that you may run into them. In a way this is very good if you can bear through that there will be very large sense of liberation within you, nervous system will improve, psychological well-being will be there but it'll definitely be painful when it is happening, deep strong emotions will come out, physical pains might occur.

It's up to you to chose what you want to choose. To either push it, or not. It's your own choice. No need to justify.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000