Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Saraswataristha
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Govind

India
14 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2017 :  02:07:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I take saraswataristh for panic anxiety disorder,but since I have started it i feel it has increased my sex desire.Is it the fact?

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2017 :  2:19:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Govind,

I have googled this Ayurvedic medication, and it seems to be a general stimulant. It also contains 5-10% alcohol, so it probably relaxes the overall inhibitions. The combination of general stimulant and relaxant could increase the sex drive. If you experience undesirable side effects from this medication, my advice is to stop taking it.

Anxiety is a serious condition. Untreated, prolonged anxiety leads to depression. My advice is to start to exercise one hour every day. You can walk, bike, swim, practice asanas, etc. Do this every day for two weeks, and you should see how your anxiety diminishes or disappears. Exercise has no side effects, except that you feel better, and you are healthier.

If you want even better results, stop eating any processed foods (cooked foods one can buy canned or wrapped in plastic at the store). Even better, switch to a plant-based diet for two weeks (veggies and fruit only), and see how you feel.

Best wishes

Edited by - Blanche on Nov 14 2017 4:19:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Govind

India
14 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2017 :  9:39:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have tried everything but no one has helped,this saraswataristh helped,but it causes this side effect.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2017 :  09:46:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So how is sexual desire harming you?
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2017 :  11:46:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Govind

Perhaps you need to look at your spiritual practice as a whole. Are the two sides of your practice i.e. meditation on the one hand and energy boosting practices on the other, out of balance?

The fact that you complain of anxiety and excessive sex drive indicate that that may well be the case. If it is, then redressing the imbalance in your practice is the way to go. Taking saraswataristh or any other substances or supplements are unlikely to solve the root problem.

Have you read any of the AYP lessons?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000