Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 celibacy questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wsad

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2017 :  6:04:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have a few questions but first a bit of background.

A few monts ago I went on to a crisis. I'm far away from my family looking for my new future in a foreign country, when that happen I did want to come back to my country and my family, I was crying, I was desperate, the situation was too much. That time was stressing for me I was trying to make a few changes here and there, change to a new job, studying, etc, I don't have a clue of what happened, but I recovered from that.

After that I got better, improved completely. then suddenly started to feel tired sometimes and chest pain, the chest pain was checked and everything was ok (2 xrays).

My diet was not the best at that time so with a bit of information I become vegan,
have been hard but it's possible. 4 months later and I realized that masturbation was an issue because as I analysed it, it was giving me less concentration for study/work, and more stress, so I decided like 20 or something days ago be celibacy for 1 month, my concentration have improved, I feel without stress almost any moment of the day.

Forgot to say that since two years I practice meditation but very random, lately (1 week or so ago) I was feeling kind of in disconfort meditating, normally from 15 to 30 minutes average, I don't know why that happens but I stopped since that day.

I feel great, but a few days ago I'm feeling in my belly something like a pain/sensation in the right lower side, anyway, I found this site, and I say, no, I don't believe on all those things, but I was wondering for the last week if celibacy have something to do with 'anything'.

Thanks.

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2017 :  7:34:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Wsad

It must be stressful living in a strange land away from family and homeland, but also a good time to take stock of where you are, and where you hope to go from here. I commend you on your willingness to change lifestyle for the better, for giving attention to yourself, and for having a meditation practice which helps reduce stress.

It sounds as if you are concerned about activating kundalini because of the diet changes, your celebacy, and meditation. These practices do spur kundalini activation but nothing to be concerned with as long as you conduct yourself in moderation. In Deep Meditation you are wiring your neurobiology to handle prana flow; with Spinal Breathing pranayama you direct prana in the shusumna and stablize your system.

If you have not read through the lessons, I highly suggest you do to educate yourself on the process of awakening and how to proceed safely. With pain it is always good to have it checked medically if concerned at all; many times pains come and go mysteriously, may or may not be related to spiritual practice or diet.
Go to Top of Page

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2017 :  05:51:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi wsad,
I had a friend in a very similar situation. Very far away from his home in a foreign country for his studies, then a job. Chest pain but medically nothing.
Then he changed his diet and practice sport, he felt better, but not really good. Anyway, even 10 years after, he always felt bad and roamed in life. Today, I don’t know where he lived, we stopped the relationship.

I talked a lot with him in the past. On my opinion, the heart of his problem was he was far from his home to escape his problems. But even he was far from his family, he always felt the pressure of his family, his culture and education. He felt obliged to achieve objectives that were not his heart objectives, but his family/education objectives.

Reading your words, I wonder immediately why you go so far away. What was your first purpose doing that. Be honest with yourself.
If you feel a kind of in disconfort during meditation, maybe it’s an indication you have to listen yourself, your deep heart, your deep soul, not listen your head who say “no I don’t believe”.

Just my opinion and advice.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000