Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Bramacharya and Amaroli
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SimonD

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2017 :  8:35:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Brahmacharya and Amaroli. Inner biology.

Following sexual ejaculation the urine tastes bitter for about 4 to 5 days after which it becomes sweeter and very palatable. Is the change in taste due to overspill into the bladder from the testicles or from the prostate? Or something else?
I have found that pressing on the perineum to cause a retrograde ejaculation to be very hit and miss. On the odd occasion when it has actually worked I could feel the fluids going somewhere ….. but where and to what effect?
If instead of pressing on the perineum one uses the kegel muscles to prevent ejaculation then the seminal fluids are all diverted to the bladder and one's urine goes very cloudy. Should any time pass prior to practicing Amaroli then this broth will ferment and become very unpalatable. In any case this is no better than a standard ejaculation as the energy is mostly lost.
It would seem that there is no safe way to achieve an orgasm except for stopping prior to actually reaching it. I.E. Brinkmanship!
If anyone has any useful knowledge or insights that they can add from their own experience then please do.

Edit: Moved for proper placement.

Edited by - AYPforum on Oct 29 2017 8:38:46 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000