Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 I want this gone help me please now
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Behumanswithhumanity

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2016 :  2:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Okay! I made a mistake. I do not want this anymore.
I do want want this energy, these symptoms or any kind of meditation.
I only did this for 2 days! And last night was TERRYIFYING.
I am ignoring now. That's all I can do. I did not meditate last night. But I need to KNOW something. How safe are people around me! The symptoms were so bad that I
Felt I was going to become possessed and kill everyone! Will that happen? Can that happen? Should I run away and sign myself into hospital? I thought I was going to die.
I couldn't sleep out of fear. Please help me. I just want Jesus now. I don't want this anymore, please help me! It was that bad I told my husband to hold me down if I try to get out of bed. I actually thought I was going to become satan. Can I leave this now? Please? And please don't say meditate. I can't!

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2016 :  2:59:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What did you do? A third eye meditation? If you are freaking the f*** out, go outside. You will calm down.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4375 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2016 :  3:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Behumanswithhumanity,

It is good to stay calm. What you are experiencing is fear and paranoia. Both are not uncommon symptoms, when kundalini is awakened prematurely.

If you feel that you need to get professional help, because you are worried that you may harm someone, or yourself, then do that. You may also find that going for a long walk in nature (2 or 3 hours) will calm you down. Take someone with you, such as your husband or a friend, if you are concerned about going alone. Walking will help to ground out the energy and it is having too much energy that is causing the feelings of fear and paranoia. There are other ways that you can stay grounded and you can and should use all of these.

You have experimented with a technique and you have awakened something. It does not need to be the end of the world, and in a few days, or weeks it will only be a memory. So stay centred and strong and take good care of yourself. Nobody is out to harm you and in fact there are many people wishing you well. More than you could imagine.

The more grounded you can get (the more you walk and stay physically active) the easier you will find it to sleep at night and the less fear and anxiety you will experience.

Make sure you do go to a doctor if you feel that you cannot cope.

People can become possessed, but it is unlikely that you are. Most of your symptoms are the symptoms of a premature kundalini awakening, rather than symptoms of possession. Over the years I have advised on hundred's of cases of premature kundalini awakening and many cases of possession. I believe that if you follow the advice given, you will feel better in a day or two.

Do keep us updated in this topic on how you are getting on.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Behumanswithhumanity

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2016 :  3:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you!!!! Thank you I will do!!!
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2016 :  10:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is scary in the beginning as you have found out you are not alone. I wanted out of this also at one time.

Can somebody post a link to my original post? I don't know how to do it
If it's a good idea?
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2016 :  12:17:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=16129#16129

(In the upper header of any post, there is an icon of the Earth with a blue arrow pointing to the right. If you hover the mouse over that icon, it will say "Get a Link to this Reply", and if you click on it, a window will pop up with a link to that particular post.)

Edited by - Bodhi Tree on Nov 30 2016 10:12:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2016 :  07:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, thanks!

And just a reminder time is a healer of all things!

If I can do this anybody can!

Edited by - JR8036 on Nov 30 2016 07:45:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2016 :  12:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JR8036

And just a reminder time is a healer of all things!

If I can do this anybody can!

. Made me smile and my heart melt reading this, JR. I'm happy for you.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  09:26:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jh36m

USA
44 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2017 :  02:43:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I needed to read this. I'm having this too. It gets real blissful, then scary type horror visions later. For many years way before kundalini i feared myself being bad. I dont think i'm a bad person. I've stopped all prayer and any meditation for the seeable future. But its weird because I'll be minding my own business and I'll see people hug or just hear the word love or remember an old friend and I'll have this very intense powerfull overpowering love that makes me weak and breath different. I really have to say thanks. You people are real good to me.

Edited by - jh36m on Oct 02 2017 03:38:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

jh36m

USA
44 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2017 :  06:02:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
this is how easily it happens, i havent prayed in days but lay down for a few seconds and thought about someone talking about entering the light on the forum, and how nice it would be for a little while and it happened fast, i had bliss, muscle twitches and kryas. its just a thought away, is that meditation? havent felt it like that in a few days and it happened fast.
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2017 :  4:47:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

People can become possessed, but it is unlikely that you are. Most of your symptoms are the symptoms of a premature kundalini awakening, rather than symptoms of possession. Over the years I have advised on hundred's of cases of premature kundalini awakening and many cases of possession. I believe that if you follow the advice given, you will feel better in a day or two.

Do keep us updated in this topic on how you are getting on.

Christi

Christi how do you distinguish if someone is possessed ? What are usual symptoms and how do people get possessed , with some practice or it happens randomly ?
Go to Top of Page

Marvin1991

Sweden
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2018 :  5:52:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I hear ya, experienced the same lately for a while and it have been a havoc for me, thought my mother was in my food and my mother was an evil being which I had brought our by opening the hell gate.

Feels good that its not only me that experiencing it, even though it is ****ed up. Hope you solve it out!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000