AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Heart strings and back neck 'chakra'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

microcosm

102 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2016 :  11:38:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had an experience where I was able to feels energy bands (like pieces of duck tape) originating (or meeting) in the center (front side) of my chest. These bands were equally spaced from one another and arranged in a circular pattern. I don't remember how many there were - I think around 6 (less than 10 for sure). Imagine a hexagon inscribed in a circle and lines going from the circle's center to the hexagon's corners.

I was looking for a description of this structure, but couldn't find anything. Any ideas of what that is?

Second issue.

Every time I felt increased energy, there was a very distinct feeling of something being blocked at the back of my neck, like a circular "cork" that needs to be "popped". All attempts of guiding energy there to "pop it" failed. Later at night I'd get dreams of lines of light entering that place - like cables made of colorful light.

Was that the throat chakra or some other structure?

pranar

India
53 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2016 :  9:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The first image on this page may help:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/432275264209687619/

Experienced the second issue as well but no dreams related to them. They seem to be knots along the sushumna due to stubborn samskaras. Spinal breathing pranayama and bastrika should help.

Best wishes.

Edited by - pranar on Jul 28 2016 10:59:57 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000