New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  8:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
JR,
Enjoy the games! We might have a tri-state cluster.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  9:04:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would love it

Atleast I think I would especially knowing others who are active.
Go to Top of Page

American Baba

USA
48 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2016 :  9:18:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Many thanks to Lalow33 for organizing the KY get-together! Although it was small (just the two of us) it was inspirational to again connect in-person with another AYPer and share both practices and experiences. It felt much like meeting with an old friend. We couldn’t have asked for better weather and Bernheim was both a beautiful and grounding location. I only wish that some of the other (at least relatively) local folks would have been able to be there to experience it as well; it was certainly time well spent.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2016 :  11:20:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, it was a nice day. I told the person at the gate that I was there to hike and do yoga. He happened to have just taken his first yoga class the day before, so he was excited to tell me about it.

We were in a public place, so we just went with the flow. My practice times are shorter, so I had some time to notice the people near us. They were very respectful, lowering their voices near us during our practice.

American baba is like an old friend, just like he said. We could have spent the whole day talking. It was so nice to meet him and practice in such a beautiful space.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2016 :  7:52:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kentucky people: how is early December? Out in the cold, or it cold be 80. Lol. Anyone interested?
Go to Top of Page

American Baba

USA
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2016 :  12:08:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am interested -- IF the weather will cooperate...
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2016 :  1:11:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Okay. Email me. Let's come up with something. I kinda want to do your yoga class even though I'd be ancient in the class.
Go to Top of Page

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2016 :  8:06:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If I lived closer I would make it, but there is a whole ocean between us ;) too bad... :(
//Colours
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2016 :  10:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are always welcome. I'm a regular gal; it would be like hanging out with your neighbor.
Go to Top of Page

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2016 :  11:18:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, good to know I am welcome :)
//Colours
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000