Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP practioners Orlando, Fl
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2016 :  11:44:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Friends,

Are there any AYP practioners in Orlando, Fl who are interested in weekly group meditation? Please PM me or respond to this thread if you are interested.

alecpeace

USA
95 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  12:39:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just missed you sunyata. I lived in Orlando for 3 years and moved to Washington a month ago. I guess we weren't fated to meet.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  08:11:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi alecpeace,

That was indeed close. I had been thinking about posting this for the past few years but yesterday felt the right time. I'm sure we will meet some other time.
Hoping you are enjoying your new place.

Go to Top of Page

cal

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2019 :  9:39:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sunyata,

We talked last weekend. I've been reading through this forum (good stuff).

I'm up for meditating this weekend if you're free. Staying after on Sunday works. Or if a different time works for you or Cody, I'm flexible.

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2019 :  09:23:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cal,

I'm so happy you're enjoying this forum. Yes, we can meditate after class on Sunday. I'll get in touch with him.

Go to Top of Page

cal

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2019 :  8:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Neat, see you then
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2019 :  8:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Regards to you and Cody, Sunyata! Hope all is well with you both.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2019 :  9:54:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All is well,Dogboy. Enjoying your posts.
Go to Top of Page

cal

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2019 :  6:30:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sunyata, I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I was looking forward to it. I got a job offer yesterday and I'm up in Tallahassee. I'm not going to make it back tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2019 :  8:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cal,

You got the job! Congratulations!! No worries. You can look under AYP contacts and see if there is an AYP contact in Tallahassee.

Wishing you the best.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000