Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 International AYP Retreat Switzerland June 2016
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2015 :  08:16:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

Quite a few people have been asking if we can have a summer retreat in central Europe next year. With the help of a couple of friends, I have organised a 5 day (6 night) AYP retreat, which will be held near Geneva in the Alps in Switzerland from the 16th to 22nd of June 2016.

I will be leading the retreat and the teachings given during the retreat will be in English.

The retreat will be held on the land owned by Mamajah. The practice sessions will take place in a huge geodesic dome and we will have a large dining tent for mealtimes.

Accommodation will be camping (bring your own tent), or anyone who wants can sleep in either the large communal tipi or the large communal yurt. The retreat will be fully catered for, with vegetarian food.

Because it is a longer retreat (5 days), we will be going up to 4 practice sessions a day (2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon) during the middle 3 days of the retreat. On the first and last day it will be 3 practice sessions a day. On 4 evenings during the retreat I will be giving talks on different aspects of yoga practises.

Details are available here.

Contact me if you would like to come.

Christi

Edited to correct dates

Christi

United Kingdom
4373 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2015 :  07:23:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys,

Someone just contacted me to let me know that the dates posted above and on the website were wrong.

The correct dates are the 16th to 22nd June 2016.

It is corrected in both places now.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000