Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Feels like I'm blocking Ajna Chakra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

psysaucer

India
44 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2015 :  07:53:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I don't know if anyone else feels this way...but for atleast the last three years I have had a constant tingling sensation in my third eye that I could intensify just by focusing on it.

But every time I meditate, I can somehow release a huge part of the pressure and feel hollow exactly at the center of the eyebrows. But it still feels like I am holding a small part of the chakra from releasing itself, like I've caught a muscle or something. And whatever I try to do, I can't come around releasing this seemingly small pressure.

Your thoughts?

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2015 :  3:09:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Psysaucer,

There is no need to worry about the specific details involved in the opening of the ajna chakra. At times it will feel as if nothing is happening, at other times it will feel as if a lot is going on and there are changes taking place. Everything happens in it's own time so there is no need to be concerned.

The important thing is to simply practice Deep Meditation and Spinal Breathing Pranayama twice a day. The opening of the ajna chakra will then happen at the right time and in the right way.

More detailed instructions for Spinal Breathing can be found on the AYP Plus website here

and here:

Clarifications and enhancements for Spinal Breathing.

Sambhavi mudra can also be used to accelerate the opening of the ajna chakra once we are familiar with Spinal Breathing and have used it for a while.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000