Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Spirit Attacks and Energy Drain
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2015 :  11:52:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I used to know a few people who would practice the occult, Energy control.

1) They would say that sometimes they or their loved ones were attacked by some spirits they could see (3rd eye) or feel. The pain would be great. The pain could be in the kidneys, liver or the heart, among other places as well.

2) Energy drain, I have personally experienced this one. When I used to practice energy control, I would get really tired afterwards and would sleep for hours on end. I no longer do this.

My question is, what is actually happening here? I know that AYP says no spirits can harm you. I would like to be able to know and tell these people why it's happening. If possible give them a good reason to stop and do AYP instead.

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2015 :  10:19:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ayp opens the heart to love
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2015 :  5:05:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1) if you play in the darkness, it's difficult to know what's stalking you.

2) there is a massive difference in being open to energy, or trying to control it. Being open as a sponge, energy can pass through. Being controlling is like a water ballon. Best not mishandle it, or pay the consequences!
Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2015 :  10:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I figured as much. What kind of things are out there. Does anyone know?

I do like the water balloon example. Makes sense.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2015 :  10:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Astral travel, if you are fearful, can attract energy vampires. But as your vibration increases, you can give them the slip.
Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2015 :  02:03:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have heard of energy vampires. I never really got off the ground with Astral travel. I heard many great things about it and a few bad.

By vibration you mean your level of purification from AYP?
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2015 :  02:32:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LordBuzzKill

I
By vibration you mean your level of purification from AYP?

Purification is your purification, depending on your level of inner silence, not the system or tools you are using. Energy is your own energy reacting on the practice used. Positive or negative experiences, depending on your state of purification. It is all yours. Practice and experience, be open to what you receive. You can share your own experiences, but only by practice you will find them.
The system or tools like AYP can help you to find more inner peace, love, happiness.

Edited by - Charliedog on Jun 11 2015 04:40:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2015 :  02:34:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@Jusmail

Where can I find a good source of information on Astral Travel?
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2015 :  12:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You can visit Erin Pavlina's site at:

www.erinpavlina.com

She has also written a book about it.
Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2015 :  10:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you jesmail. What is your experience with astral travel?
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2015 :  10:12:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Zero experience. Many others in this site like Holy and Technoyogi are proficient in this. Again, don't worry about it too much. Meditation has the fuel to take the travel out of body, out of space.
Go to Top of Page

Before

Hong Kong
11 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2015 :  06:08:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have seen people who suffered from it before and get cured by chinese mystics. There are too many theories explaining from different angles and we never know which one is true unless we actually experience it. However, I believe all these can be interpreted as "energy". AYP is surely dealing with energy, and I believe it will benefit anyone who is worried about spirit attack.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000