Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 throat opening
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

greymatter

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2015 :  9:34:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey everyone,

I've been experiencing a lot of activity in my neck and throat. I know they say that when your throat chakra is opening, you should write poetry. So I did.

If I were to be in love
Entangled in your thoughts divine
Entangled fits me like a glove
And love itself will soon be mine

I hope you like it. My poetry is usually terrible. Thanks for letting me share this!

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2015 :  05:21:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2015 :  3:06:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I like it Greymatter!
Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2015 :  3:12:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2015 :  5:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2015 :  04:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2015 :  2:09:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great use of mood and tense in the first and last lines! A lovely poem. Thank you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000