Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 The Healing Code
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2014 :  04:04:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with, or knows about The Healing Codes? (http://thehealingcodes.com)

I've had the book stored in my kindle library since late 2011 but it wasn't until recently that I randomly regained the desire to read it, interestingly enough after using the health sutra more in samyama. Essentially it's about energy healing, and how we have a built in healing mechanism which we can learn to use that goes to the root of all our issues, physical and non-physical. What it boils down to is directing healing energy with the hands to four healing centers and what's supposed to happen is this healthy energy cancels out negative frequencies (stress) stored at the cellular level in the entire body. That's my brief understanding of it at least.

There is an overwhelming amount of testimonials and positive reviews on it, to the point it almost sounds too good to be true. Healing stories ranging from extreme anxiety/depression, emotional and behavioral issues, to serious physical ailments like diabetes and cancer. There are even some studies on it. I have no personal experience with it as of yet, so I cannot vouch for it myself. But, being a believer in this new paradigm of self-healing, and knowing firsthand what our energy can do, I'm going to give it a good trial finally, after so long. I will report back here what my experiences with it are for anyone who's interested or curious. Also it would be nice if anyone with any experience with The Healing Code or something maybe similar would share what they've found.

I'll keep you guys posted in case this might be of any benefit to some. I'm guessing from the testimonials that it might be.

Much Love,
Chaz

Edited by - Chaz on Apr 11 2014 04:06:28 AM

digofarias

Brazil
63 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2014 :  07:48:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is genuine and it works. I read the book, did the codes for a few days and felt the immediate effect in my energy body. Unfortunately I don't have time these days so I'm favouring my yoga exercises instead but I plan in a near future to apply this healing technique in a daily basis.

The great advantage is the cellular-level cleansing mechanism which might allow you to clean up an on-going physical illness.

quote:
Originally posted by Chaz

Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with, or knows about The Healing Codes? (http://thehealingcodes.com)

I've had the book stored in my kindle library since late 2011 but it wasn't until recently that I randomly regained the desire to read it, interestingly enough after using the health sutra more in samyama. Essentially it's about energy healing, and how we have a built in healing mechanism which we can learn to use that goes to the root of all our issues, physical and non-physical. What it boils down to is directing healing energy with the hands to four healing centers and what's supposed to happen is this healthy energy cancels out negative frequencies (stress) stored at the cellular level in the entire body. That's my brief understanding of it at least.

There is an overwhelming amount of testimonials and positive reviews on it, to the point it almost sounds too good to be true. Healing stories ranging from extreme anxiety/depression, emotional and behavioral issues, to serious physical ailments like diabetes and cancer. There are even some studies on it. I have no personal experience with it as of yet, so I cannot vouch for it myself. But, being a believer in this new paradigm of self-healing, and knowing firsthand what our energy can do, I'm going to give it a good trial finally, after so long. I will report back here what my experiences with it are for anyone who's interested or curious. Also it would be nice if anyone with any experience with The Healing Code or something maybe similar would share what they've found.

I'll keep you guys posted in case this might be of any benefit to some. I'm guessing from the testimonials that it might be.

Much Love,
Chaz

Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2014 :  11:37:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by digofarias

It is genuine and it works. I read the book, did the codes for a few days and felt the immediate effect in my energy body. Unfortunately I don't have time these days so I'm favouring my yoga exercises instead but I plan in a near future to apply this healing technique in a daily basis.

The great advantage is the cellular-level cleansing mechanism which might allow you to clean up an on-going physical illness.

Good to hear! :)

I will admit at first I was kind of skeptical, but I personally do believe that all issues are spiritual issues at their core, so I was able to resonate with the authors holistic approach to healing and allowed my skepticism to be suspended. After posting this I gave the code a good shot and was surprised because it had an immediate effect on my energy body as well! I laid down after doing it and energy was moving around all over and it did feel very balancing and calming. So I will definitely continue with this and see how it goes. Will give it some time and update here. I feel this might be very complimentary to my yoga practices.

Please keep me updated digofarias when you get back into it. Would love to know about your experiences with it over the long-term. And please let me know if it helps with your yoga exercises as well. :)

Much Love,
Chaz
Go to Top of Page

digofarias

Brazil
63 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2014 :  12:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes,

Everything is inter-related. The book teaches that if you've got a physical illness or a chronic disease for example your body immune system might be suppressed (in stress-mode) from a particular part of your body and the healing codes just disables the stress mode and enables completely the natural operational state where our immune system goes on and heals.

However, in my opinion, the end result is that it might burn karma in a very specific way.

Sure, as soon as I'm back I'll update here.

quote:
Originally posted by Chaz

quote:
Originally posted by digofarias

Good to hear! :)

I will admit at first I was kind of skeptical, but I personally do believe that all issues are spiritual issues at their core, so I was able to resonate with the authors holistic approach to healing and allowed my skepticism to be suspended. After posting this I gave the code a good shot and was surprised because it had an immediate effect on my energy body as well! I laid down after doing it and energy was moving around all over and it did feel very balancing and calming. So I will definitely continue with this and see how it goes. Will give it some time and update here. I feel this might be very complimentary to my yoga practices.

Please keep me updated digofarias when you get back into it. Would love to know about your experiences with it over the long-term. And please let me know if it helps with your yoga exercises as well. :)

Much Love,
Chaz

Edited by - digofarias on Apr 11 2014 12:33:31 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000