Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Turiya Nada
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2006 :  10:40:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Nandhi,
If you are reading this, I just wanted to say 'Thank you' for "Cave of the Siddhars" CD. I do not have or know the words to express how I feel about the music and its affect on me, so I simply say 'Thank you'. When does the next album become available to us?

Also, thank you for the sample of Scent of Samadhi. What a divine aroma. I put it in my armpits just before working a full day of physical work and the aroma just got better. Everytime I smelled the scent, I thought of you and your Siddhar Guru.

Love, Hunter

lucidinterval1

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2006 :  10:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have also felt profound joy listening to Cave of the Siddhars. This is such an excellent CD. I listen to it while doing my simple chores and it feels like heaven. Thanks so much for the excellent audio.

With Peace and Respect,
Paul
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  09:00:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have enjoyed this CD a lot too.
Thank you Nandhi.

This is one CD I have to self pace on though..
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  10:06:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I really enjoy Cave of the Siddhars too...
Go to Top of Page

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2006 :  12:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nandhi,
I feel secure in what is being conveyed through 'Cave of the Siddhars'. Always, when I was little and even now, I have been scared of many things mainly having to do with my own imagination, illusions, obstructions, etc...always afraid.

The essence of 'Cave of the Siddhars' has helped me to feel as if I am protected, and not just while listening to it but always. I do not understand Tamil but upon listening to the mantra I feel this: "Boy...my chlid, have no fear, we are with you...always."

That has fulfilled a lifelong desire of mine to have my very own divine warriors to come to the rescue.
Further, this protected feeling has extended into my daily practice of deep meditation, spinal breathing, and keeping the mind focused on the Beloved, the Absolute.

Love, Hunter
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2006 :  04:09:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine friends,

thank you for your kind words that makes me want to weep with gratitude and happiness to our seniors who inspired this to be the offerings.

the intense joys in the wisdom of our enjoying divine resonance is the light we have always shared!:)

thank you hunter, paul, david, shanthi:)!

aum

Go to Top of Page

finding_my_way

USA
6 Posts

Posted - May 13 2015 :  06:25:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have just started listening to this. Amazing! Is there a website with more of this that anyone could recommend?
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 14 2015 :  08:59:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello finding_my_way

I've listened to 10 minutes of 'Cave of the Siddhars' on Youtube. Very powerful music - those low pitch sounds stir up the energy right from the root!

Are you saying you've purchased the CD?
Go to Top of Page

finding_my_way

USA
6 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  09:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I found it on Spotify. It has become a daily listen. :-)
Go to Top of Page

finding_my_way

USA
6 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  09:10:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I experience a tingly buzzing feeling especially noticeable in my hands, face, and chest when listening to certain music since I have started listening to this. Energizing! I like to listen to this music before my sitting practice.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - May 19 2015 :  3:08:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here's his website: http://www.nandhi.com/

He also has a Youtube channel with many videos and music.

Very strong, positive vibes there
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000