Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 LA accommodation, retreats or things to do
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jgodni

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2014 :  09:08:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys

Am visiting LA, next week am looking for any reasonable accommodation
yoga retreats, healers, any chance of meeting any AYP practitioners.......

Any help much appreciated

First time to LA (states)

Thanks and gratitude

jgodni

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  10:03:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone from LA pleeeeease !!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5196 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  12:19:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi jgodni:

Sorry for the delayed reply. There are a lot of AYP readers in LA, but not organized, so it is difficult to make an AYP group connection there. We did have a retreat there in 2011, organized by our local contact, "Nearoanoke." We have not seen him here in the forum for a while, but feel free to contact him using the email link on the contacts page, or through his forum profile page.

There are some folks here in the forums from the LA area, and perhaps they will chime in with further suggestions. I am on the other side of the country, so cannot offer much about LA accommodations, activities, etc.

Sorry we cannot do better than that for you. You will find that LA is a cornucopia of spiritual organizations and activities, with some of the most prominent organizations headquartered there. We are headquartered here online, which is everywhere.

Enjoy your visit, and all the best on your path!

The guru is in you.

PS: While you are in LA, you might look up Nandhi, who is a teacher from South India, and posts here occasionally.

Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  2:27:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi jgodni I'll private message you.
Go to Top of Page

jgodni

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  03:12:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gratitude Yogani and Bill
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  12:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jgodni I emailed you right after my last post via a private message but haven't heard back from you. Maybe it went into your spam.

I'd enjoy talking about your trip and potential interesting spots depending on your inclinations.

Feel free to click on my name and send me a message and then I can return the message or email me at "drareg" then the number "58" then "@msn.com".

My email address is just the stuff in the quotation marks but with no spaces. I wrote it that way so searching computers are less likely to find it and spam me.

Hope to hear from you soon Jgodni!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000