Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 secrets of Wilder/ the celestine prophecy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  01:37:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i just finished reading the celestine prophecy. It is a good book, i could relate to many aspects to it.Especially how we should understand the enegy game of our parents, avoid addictive (co dependent) relationships that hinder our evolution
at the end of the book it is said that every human being will keep on evolving until he becomes a body of light, his cells will be vibrating so much with energy that he becomes light, invisible to others.Yet he will still feel that he is present and others can still feel his presence too.This is the conscious pass over from the physical world to another world.
this remided me of The secrets of Wilder.In the end. John also consciously becomes a body of light and he disappears.Yogani calls it Ascension.
frankly when i read the secrets of Wilder 3 years ago i did not like nor understand the end.
But now since i experienced ecstatic conductivity , i wonder is this true? is this what is supposed to happen?But what about all the enlightened masters that died like any other human being?
usually i am not into stories cause i preffer to stick to my experience, however i would appreaciate if any replies are given
thank you

Zlarp

Switzerland
46 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  04:45:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Exciting thoughts. What will be even more exciting is finding out for ourselves :)
Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  07:08:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That ending kinda scared me...Good thing that Yogani still has an ability to type... he he...that gives me some reassurance that it will not happen to me so soon

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2014 :  04:43:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear Yogani....i was hoping you would pitch in
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2014 :  09:52:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Still typing here.

Yes, it is ecstatic conductivity expanding to ecstatic radiance to the ultimate degree. A common theme in spiritual stories, and also as we are finding with our practices in real life. That does not mean we are all going to disappear in a blaze of light. It will be as we each choose. Not to worry.

The thing about the Wilder novel is that some parts are literal and other parts are metaphorical. It is up to each reader to decide which is which for them. Certainly nothing more to be scared about in the novel than in real life. If the Wilder story provides some inspiration and practical assistance, it is serving its purpose. AYP came after the novel, and that is the main toolbox. In both, the hope is to help as many people as possible make a happier life for themselves, and for the world. That is the vision in the Wilder novel, and in AYP, blazes of light notwithstanding.

All the best on your path!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2014 :  12:15:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Still typing here.

thank you for your reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000