Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 The most intinate, sensitive of sexual pleaures.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

astralprojectee

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2013 :  4:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I should have named the topic masturbation on steroids. But it would hardly denote the very intimate nature of this practice.

What is this new thing I found that is so pleasurable that it should have it's own category. It's urethral sounding. Doctors first started urethral sounding to open the urethra of a man or women, when the urethra became too narrowed. These days since we have the Internet urethral sounding has grown, to become more of a sex sexual tool, than a doctors medical procedure. Don't worry it's not painful at all, if done correctly. Urethral sounding is also one of the cheapest most powerful sex masturbation tools out there. It is unlike any other type of sexual toy/tool. Since it goes into some of the most private of places at a very cheap price. And touches the heart of our sexuality. It's sensations are unique. And it's for both men and women.

So how is it done. It works by putting a thin catheter or medical tool down your penis or vagina pee hole. Don't worry it's not painful if done right. And at least for men we can put it all the way up to the prostate itself, and even the badder for some exquisite pleasure. The tools are not hard to get. They are not illegal. You can buy them at ebay and amazon.com Just search under urethral sounds. They sell kits that are best for armatures.

Here is some comments by people that have done urethral sounding.

"I know most men look at this and cringe, but until you try it, you’ll have no idea how good urethral sounding feels!"

Sol ended up calling it “a unique sensation”.

“it feels very sensitive … it’s a very delicate sensation … it isn’t intensely pleasurable … more subtle … some people say about power exchange, to me it does require a kind of surrender and letting go to do it”

This reminded me of something Tom Gordon had mentioned:

“You will discover that the bottom experiences great pleasure when the sound is inserted to a certain depth. The top should gently manipulate the sound at that point; the sound is probably stimulating the prostate gland intensely, and in a way not possible through any other sexual technique.

“Most bottoms enjoy seeing the insertion, especially the sound vanishing into the penis by its own weight. Many bottoms have expressed amazement to me that such a large object could go so far in without pain. They feel a sense of complete submission of their most intimate orifice and a voluntary vulnerability beyond any previous experience”

I asked sol whether he wanted to do it again:

“absolutely … enthusiastically … frequently … lol … please…”

Here is a good site that talks about it.

Read more here.

http://www.fetishsexshop.com.au/bon...ethral-play/

In the end, I just ask one thing of you guys and gals, don't tell me and others that urethral sounding is painful, or a bad idea. Since it's just not factual. It's one thing if you just don't want to do it, for whatever reason, but don't say that it's painful, or a bad idea. Since there is just no evidence from what I've seen to even suggest, that educated, intelligent use of these tools are anything but a bad idea.

Thanks, now go out and buy yourself an amateur urethral sounding kit. You won't regret it. Peace.

Edited by - astralprojectee on Dec 30 2013 4:46:44 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000