Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Skype Meditation - December 21st (Solstice)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2013 :  1:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone!

I'm hosting a Skype mediation on December 21st, at 10:00 AM Central, which happens to be an hour before the Winter Solstice.

Is anyone interested in joining me?

If you would like to participate, please indicate your interest here, or send me an e-mail via my Profile Page.

I'm in the Chicago area, and times listed below are U.S. Central Time.
Here's a link to a Time Zone Converter.

10:00 AM - Connect and say Hi.
10:05 AM - Spinal Breathing Pranayama
10:15: AM - Deep Meditation
10:35 AM - Samyama
10:40 AM - Rest

And then we can hang on to chat for a while after the meditation if people would like that.

This is a video conference and works best if you have a broadband connection and a relatively fast computer. If either of those is lacking, but you would still like to participate, I can call a landline number instead of your computer.

All the best!

--Liz

Edited by - whippoorwill on Dec 08 2013 1:54:11 PM

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2013 :  10:52:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds great, and look forward!

Thank you Liz for making these group sessions available. It really adds a new dimension with the changing group dynamic that's always a little different each session.
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2013 :  09:43:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! See you soon.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2013 :  12:10:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Enjoyed the group meditation. I'll see if I can invite a couple more people for next time.
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  12:37:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm just catching up with the forums. Thanks so much for being there! As long as someone is happy to join in, I'm always happy to host.

The yoga studio near me expressed some interest in joining us for one of these, although we might have to do a different time and format. I'll keep you posted.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000