Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Pain in the testicles and lower belly
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vento

Italy
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2013 :  03:59:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vento's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys I'm looking for some advice about some pain in the testicles and lower belly I'm having after my tantric intercourse with my partner, basically in the last three months I made it not to ejaculate and so I feel a lot of energy but just lately I mean the last two night after an average two hour sex with multiples internal orgasms (i reckon more than 20-30) I woke up wiith these pains in the lower regions which last me for 5-7 hours thoughout all the morning, any suggestions? I tried with sirsanas, sarvangasana and uddhiyana bandha but I didn' t get any significant result.

Thanks for your support

Vento

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2013 :  08:38:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vento and welcome,
was it accompanied by any swelling or bulging of the blood vessels leading down? Pain or discomfort in lower abdomen reflects that from the region below. Did sirasanas posture momentarily relieve the pain? If it did, it makes sense for the pain to come back after stopping the posture. An alternative would be to simply lie down and elevate the legs for a while. A doctor could also verify this. If it isn't that, try shortening the cycle from 3 months. I really have no idea why it also occurs sometimes, and other times not, even if everything was the same. It used to happen a lot, but with persistence and enduring a lot of discomfort it gets better. Good luck.
Go to Top of Page

Vento

Italy
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  5:17:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Vento's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi OumNatural, the pain stopped finally, during those days anyway I didn't report any swelling, other times in the past especially during my first times I had same kind of pain and just by doing sirsana and inversions posture or by simply resting for a while gradually the pain was dimishing and disappearing completely as it was supposed to happen according to the tantric teaching I had received. This time was quite different as the pain was still on for two days.
I started researching and I found the reason in a Mantak Chia book, basically in this text it warns not to do intense physics activity after the intercourse, thing which unfortunately I did right after 2 hour tantric union with my wife.

For heaven sake everything is fine now and I learned my lesson :-) I hope nobody to run in the same problem as it is not very pleasant at all.

Namaste

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000