Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Global Skype Meditation - November 23rd
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2013 :  10:45:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Sorry for the late notice! Things have been a bit hectic here lately.

I can host a Skype meditation this coming Saturday, November 23rd, at 10:00 AM Central. Is anyone interested in joining me?

If you would like to participate, please indicate your interest here, or send me an e-mail via my Profile Page.

I'm in the Chicago area, and times listed below are U.S. Central Time.
Here's a link to a Time Zone Converter.

10:00 AM - Connect and say Hi.
10:05 AM - Spinal Breathing Pranayama
10:15: AM - Deep Meditation
10:35 AM - Samyama
10:40 AM - Rest

And then we can hang on to chat for a while after the meditation if people would like that.

This is a video conference and works best if you have a broadband connection and a relatively fast computer. If either of those is lacking, but you would still like to participate, I can call a landline number instead of your computer.

All the best!

--Liz

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2013 :  08:20:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Liz,
the time works, and I look forward!
thanks
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2013 :  9:57:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! See you tomorrow!
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2013 :  12:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Liz for the session!

The group atmosphere must have given my wireless a tad bit of trouble so will definitely use the long cable next time. Much more resistant to remote influences
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2013 :  2:05:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Haha!

So glad you could be there! It was another amazing session, despite the wireless router going haywire.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000