Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP retreat, Shanghai, Oct 31- Nov. 3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2013 :  11:58:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

Even though it's unlikely that you guys can make it here to this retreat. I thought it'd be good to let you know that the AYP community is growing and active on this side of the earth

We (a small group of ppl are organizing the retreat) scheduled a retreat in the vicinity of Shanghai, in a house right beside a peaceful lake.

Date: 4pm Oct 31th--12pm Nov 3rd.
Venue: 1 hour's drive away from the center of Shanghai
Fee: 100-120$ depending on types of room.

The retreat will be conducted in Chinese But if anyone's interested in joining (not necessarily physically), pls let me know.

Many thanks!

Phil

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2013 :  07:17:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi ayp family around the world:

We'd love to have some of you join us (non-physically) for a practice session or two, if you'd like to. Here's the practice session schedule (all in Beijing time):

Oct. 31st, 4:45pm;
Nov. 1st, 7:45am, 4:00pm;
Nov 2nd, 7:45am, 4:00pm.
Nov 3rd, 8am

The sessions might not happen as planned, and there might be a 20mins difference between actual practice time and planned practice time.

My kik messenger user name is "pheelzh",if you add me, I can send you a msg before the sitting sessions start.

Thank you all, and please bless this retreat!

Love,

Phil
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000