New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

dv2014

USA
93 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2017 :  08:47:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

Hi DV,

I have added Nicole to the list. Wishing her the best during this time of hardship.

Thank you, Bodhi
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2017 :  6:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add Radip to the Samyama list. He suffered severe head injury in an accident and is in ICU.

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2017 :  7:12:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I added Radip to the samyama list, Sunyata. Love and respect to him and his family.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2017 :  7:45:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you,Bodhi.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2017 :  10:07:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pradeep is no more. Kindly remove his name after a few days. I remember having put in his name last October. Having survived that long is a miracle in itself.

Thanks everybody for your prayers.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2017 :  10:14:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pradeep, and you brother Jusmail
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2017 :  12:18:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2017 :  1:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2017 :  02:48:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2017 :  1:27:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add Jessica Parker to the list. She is in the hospital with brain tumor and host of other ailments. Her daughter Makenna will benefit from the Samyama as well.
Thank you for adding both.

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2017 :  1:41:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I added both Jessica and Makenna to the list. May they find peace during these trying times.
Go to Top of Page

dv2014

USA
93 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2017 :  7:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Received the news that Nicole passed today afternoon. Please pray for her soul and please feel free to remove her from the list as you feel appropriate. Thank you everyone for the samyama healing. She was a very young lady who fought cancer courageously.

quote:
Originally posted by dv2014

quote:

Hi DV,

I have added Nicole to the list. Wishing her the best during this time of hardship.

Thank you, Bodhi

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2017 :  01:09:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing the news, DV. May she rest in peace.

Love. Radiance. Unity.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2017 :  11:32:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

narain21

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2017 :  11:02:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Yogini,

I would like to receive samyama healing for my health.I am suffering form fistula and crohn's disease. please add my name (SMRITEE NARAIN) in the healing list.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2017 :  12:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi narain21:

It is done. Wishing you health and happiness in stillness.

The guru is in you.

Samyama healing list: https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2018 :  04:10:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my grandmother Barbara to the list.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2018 :  09:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Please add my grandmother Barbara to the list.

Done. Prayers for her, released in stillness.

TGIIY
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2018 :  2:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

You can remove Radip from the list. He is doing very well. Thank you all for your Samyama.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2018 :  8:09:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Hi Yogani,

You can remove Radip from the list. He is doing very well. Thank you all for your Samyama.

Done. Happy to hear he is doing well.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2018 :  9:54:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My mom, Geneva. Pneumonia for the 3rd time in less than a yr. She lives in IN.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2018 :  06:37:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Prayers for your mom, Lalow.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2018 :  09:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lalow:

Your mom, Geneva, has been added to the samyama healing list. Prayers for her.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2018 :  12:00:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All, could you please add my friend Mark Allen to the samyama list. He has stage 4 cancer in the abdomen and would appreciate prayers and healing. Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Nathalie

Singapore
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2018 :  12:36:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nathalie's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
New to the group. Hello from Singapore. My name is Nathalie Ishizuka and I appreciate what you are doing for us all.

I would be most grateful if you could add Bruno Julien (my husband) to be added to the Samyama healing group (repeat is good) as he has a "caratid artery dissection" and is at risk of stroke. He is better recently without strong headaches and no recent rushes to the hospital, but the artery has to heal on its own. He is also often very stressed with work.

Would like to add myself too (repeat is good) as I fractured my hip falling off a scooter (operation 6 months ago) and fortunately was able to keep the hip but have osteoperosis which together limits me from teaching asanas (that's fine). I wish though I could spend a little less time on my health and more time serving others as things keep coming up these last two years in the health field.

Although new to this samyama group I do a similar practice with my own teacher and will also contribute when awake (Singapore time). With loving kindness and good wishes to all of you.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000