New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2017 :  4:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yogani
Go to Top of Page

wogya

Austria
9 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2017 :  02:23:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all !
Just wanna let you know Daniela is getting better every day thank you. sadly her girlfriend Sonja suffers from breastcancer too. Can
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2017 :  10:19:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2017 :  9:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone! You can take Geneva off the list.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2017 :  9:36:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Geneva has been taken off the samyama list, Lalow.

Love. Radiance. Health.
Go to Top of Page

Before

Hong Kong
11 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2017 :  10:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1) Chan Wai Lim

2) Hope to be kept on the list for now

3) I have been practicing yoga faithfully, but in 2015, I have hurt my intercostal muscle, which now has become very adhesive, and unable to do breathe retention anymore, as it would become quite painful. I have tried many ways to heal, but progress is slow. Really hope to recover, to relax the muscle, so as to be able to deepen yoga practices... Thank you so much.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  08:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chan Wai Lim:

Done: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Before

Hong Kong
11 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  11:21:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much...!
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2017 :  9:02:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add Sangeeta to the Samyama list. She has been suffering from mental health issues for over 15 years. It has taken a turn for the worse. She really needs the prayers.

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2017 :  10:48:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Done.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Prayers in stillness for Sangeeta.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Before

Hong Kong
11 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2017 :  11:35:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Chan Wai Lim has found the way to cure. No longer needed to be on the list. Thank you so much!!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2017 :  2:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Before

Chan Wai Lim has found the way to cure. No longer needed to be on the list. Thank you so much!!

Wonderful to hear -- Chan Wai Lim has been removed from the list.

All the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 22 2017 :  09:02:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From mirsaeed:

Hi
Please add ayoob to your healing list
Ayoob is my friend's name
Thank you.

----------------

Hello:

Added ... Kindly share your friend's situation. And be sure to bring your requests here rather than to other topics.

Thank you.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - May 23 2017 :  10:16:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

Please add Tulasa to the Samyama list. She's in semi conscious state, may be nearing the end. She is one of the kindest soul.

Edited by - sunyata on May 23 2017 11:00:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 23 2017 :  2:05:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Hi Yogani,

Please add Tulasa to the Samyama list. She's in semi conscious state, may be nearing the end. She is one of the kindest soul.

Added...

Prayers for Tulasa.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  06:18:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani- Tulasa has left her body. She was a mother figure to me and deeply saddened by this. She visted last night and she was peaceful; received the message this morning. A life well lived. Please keep her on the list for few more days to help her with the transition and then you can remove her name.

Thank you all for your Samyama.

Edited by - sunyata on May 26 2017 06:19:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  06:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  06:46:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  09:55:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  11:13:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 28 2017 :  12:17:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2017 :  4:16:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can you add my SIL? Her name is Michelle. She's been in the hospital 2 times lately for anxiety. She lives outside of Houston and is evacuated from her home. She's safe, but it's a lot in a short period of time.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2017 :  6:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I added Michelle to the list, Lalow. Wishing her and everyone in Texas refuge and safe passage.
Go to Top of Page

dv2014

USA
93 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2017 :  9:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to request Nicole to be added to the samyama list. She is a wonderful young woman in my office who is in stage 4 cancer and is physically very weak after several rounds of chemo.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2017 :  10:10:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi DV,

I have added Nicole to the list. Wishing her the best during this time of hardship.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000