New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2016 :  6:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I'd like to add my grandpa to the list he, has a lung cancer. His name is Krsto, hahah, I guess you find that a strange name? I guess you don't know how to pronounce it? Is that a problem?

And I also know that I requested to be on the list myself but I don't see my name on it right now? That's okay, because I just wanted to sign my self of the list.

And in case anyone's wondering (those who know me from before), I have some advances is my pracites and think I will post soon about it.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2016 :  11:56:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sungazer:

Your grandpa has been added to the list here. Prayers for him.

We have been trimming the list down so it is not so overwhelming, and that is why you are not on it anymore.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2016 :  01:47:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

Hi Sungazer:

Your grandma has been added to the list here. Prayers for her.

Okay, but it's granpa, not grandma! ;)

Edited by - Sungazer on Mar 23 2016 02:50:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2016 :  08:32:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, above post corrected.

TGIIY
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2016 :  11:14:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Parallax (Matt in Boston) has hit a bit of a rough patch with experiences and has asked to be added to the samyama healing list. Feel better soon, Matt!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

dv2014

USA
93 Posts

Posted - May 06 2016 :  5:52:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by dv2014

Can I have 'Sindhu' and 'Baby Hadley' in the list? Both suffering from critical health issues.

Thank you,

I had requested to add 'Sindhu', who was battling cancer in India - She passed away a few weeks ago. Should her name be removed now? Please do what is appropriate.

I am glad that she was in the list for some period at least, while she was alive and during her passing - which must have done some good to her soul. Thank you all for the healing prayers
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 06 2016 :  11:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Prayers in stillness for Sindhu and her family.

Both Sindhu and Baby Hadley are no longer on the list. Has Baby Hadley recovered?

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 08 2016 :  09:25:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Have just learned that Baby Hadley in Miami, Florida continues to suffer with a serious illness so she has been added back to the Samyama healing list.

We have been trimming the list over the past several months, as it had become quite long. If you know anyone who should be added back to the list, or anyone who no longer should be on the list, please advise here.

Thank you.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

dv2014

USA
93 Posts

Posted - May 08 2016 :  2:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much, Yogani
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - May 12 2016 :  10:04:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add Ms.Beauchamp to the list. She's my son' teacher. She got into an accident and is in the hospital with multiple fractures. She underwent hours of surgery and is in a lot of pain.

Thank You
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 12 2016 :  11:11:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Done. Prayers in stillness for Ms.Beauchamp, and a speedy recovery.

The guru is in you.

Samyama healing list

Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  7:47:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Could we please add my sister Laura. She is dying of cancer and has suffered from depression and substance abuse. When i was young She helped me understand the beauty in my spiritual life and then lost seeing her own spiritual beauty. I would love to see her find peace and let go of her pain in this world.

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  8:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Laura has been added to the samyama healing list, Samadhi.

Wishing her inner peace and a release of pain.
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  8:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  9:56:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2016 :  1:42:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I wanted to share that I have seen a tremendous uplifting change within my sister, Laura. She is still very ill but her spirit is responding to the Samyama prayer. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2016 :  1:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2016 :  6:15:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I do this joint practice even though I'm suppose just be grounding. Love to anyone who is having a hard time.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2016 :  09:28:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello All:

Last weekend, SeySorciere's 17 year old son, Sebastain, left the earth plane in a car accident. Your samyama for Sebastian will be a blessing. He has been added to the Samyama list.

Thank you.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2016 :  10:14:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
May his soul rest in peace
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2016 :  8:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

You can remove Ms.Beauchamp from the list. She is doing a lot better and is expected to be back to work soon. Thank you all for keeping her in your Samyama.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2016 :  10:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sunyata:

Will do. Glad she is doing better.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

emstewart

Malta
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2016 :  07:05:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit emstewart's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi!

I have attended an AYP retreat in the past. I am now hosting my own sailing and yoga retreat in Malta. I would like my group to be included in this week's Samayama. We will be meditating at the set time, New York time. The names of my members are Ritianne, Rita, Maria, Lemba, Anna, Steph, Paul, Nicolas, and myself, Emily.

Thank you!
Namaste!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2016 :  09:01:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emstewart:

The samyama healing list is for individuals with serious illnesses and other challenging life situations. We do not list groups.

Happy to have you join the weekly global group meditation and samyama healing session. All the best to everyone on retreat there!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

urbanyogi87

India
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2016 :  1:50:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! I'd like to be added to the Samyama healing list.

I have been suffering from chronic fatigue and body pain for many years now but slowly getting better .

Don't worry, while I've only just made an account, I've been practicing and lurking here for a while now. :)

Love,
urbanyogi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000