New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  08:50:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yuksaka

Hello,

Please add me to samyama healing list.
1) yuksaka
2) Please keep me on the list.
Thank you.

Hi Yuksaka,
I am very sorry I missed your post and did not add you when I added Kandace to the list.
Hope you feel better soon.
Much Love!
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  5:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Shanti

Could you pls add me to the samyama list

Pardeep Jindal

Thanks a lot

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  9:40:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings PKJ,

Your name has been added to the samyama list. Wishing you the best of health and other divine qualities.
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  4:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bodhi

Thanks very much.

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

Purohit

India
43 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  02:51:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI,

Request you to kindly include names of my mother and elder brother. They are suffering from chronic illnesses and infections since a long time. Since i have started doing sadhana, i am sending them healing which seems to be in adequate , so this request from the forum.
Kindly send them healing until i request for them to be removed from the list.
1. Usha Purohit,KolkaTa,India
2. Arvind Purohit,Kolkata,India

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2013 :  08:44:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Purohit,
your two family members have been added so they can receive healing. Wishing them the best.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  12:50:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

I'm already on the list, but I would like to ask if those of you who feel inclined could please keep me in your hearts/thoughts/samyama. Today was the most difficult day I've ever had at my job and in order to help work through some of the body stress I decided to go skateboarding after I was off. Long story short, I dislocated and shattered my left elbow. This was by far the most gruesome and painful injury I have ever sustained. I was rushed to the emergency room right away where I was anesthetized so they could relocate the elbow and cast me. I will be going into surgery on Tuesday (most likely) to have a replacement elbow installed so this somewhat indicates the severity.

I have had a very rough month and this has just really put me over the edge. I just spent the last 20 minutes balling my eyes out in release and any thoughts or good vibes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and may you never have to experience anything like this ever.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  01:23:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
oh dear Carson....sending healing and love thoughts ...you will be in my samyama

Edited by - maheswari on Oct 19 2013 01:23:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  07:57:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  08:19:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
347 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  08:51:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson,

I love you brother...take time and rest to heal your body and spirit. You're always in my heart, and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers more than ever.

You are a wonderful person and you will get through this like always

((HUG))

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  09:47:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're in my prayers and samyama vibrations, fellow warrior. Rest easy and may the grace of the Spirit restore you to full vitality and health.
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  10:09:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Samyama:

Carson health.

Carson peace.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  11:10:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
((((()))))
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  11:17:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone. I feel truly blessed to have friends like you all in my life.

Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2013 :  3:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Best of luck with your recovery, sounds like you've had a very rough time brother, dropping you into inner silence
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2013 :  09:53:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson: will keep you in my samyama as well, wishing you the best with the surgery, and that everything will be well and healed.
Go to Top of Page

Arman

Australia
47 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2013 :  3:40:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is it possible to add a friend without their knowing?
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2013 :  12:29:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Arman, yes, samyama is applicable whether the recipient knows about it or not, though it is preferable they are aware and open to it so that it works most effectively. It is up to the samyama healing practitioner to determine whether the recipient would accept it in circumstances where it may not be possible for them to be aware of it. The other requirement is that you and the recipient know one another.

You can follow the AYP Global Group Samyama Healing sticky topic for how to request your friend for the samyama list, and the instructions should you choose to also participate.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2013 :  9:23:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

Hope you get well soon and your elbow heals fast.

Sunyata
Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  7:38:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,

Recently my best friend and the girl I love has been through some very difficult times and a lot of crap is going on, she's been very depressed and down lately and she's turned to me for spiritual guidance and even asked for spiritual healing. I told her I'm no healer but I would do my best to help by letting go in stillness, and that she could do her part by being receptive and open to stillness and unconditionally allowing it to manifest what she needs.

So I'm asking for you good people here to help me by adding her to the healing list for a while. Her name is Maura. Thanks a lot
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2013 :  9:06:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings Chaz,
Maura has been added to the healing list.
Love. Unity. Radiance.
Go to Top of Page

Purohit

India
43 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2013 :  12:03:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks AUM so very much.
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2013 :  7:01:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

1)Please could you add Andy W.
2)To be kept on the list.

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2013 :  07:46:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi my friends mother has recently passed away.
I was wondering if she could be put on the list one time only

Her name is Wilma Caldwell
It is for a one time healing preferably asap
Many Thanks from Narayan [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000