New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  07:20:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,
Could you please add Leandro Lacunza Sarasola to the samyama healing lst? He has a broken hip, and is very disoriented.
Thanks a lot!
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2012 :  11:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Leandro has been added to our healing list as you requested Will Power
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  12:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
If possible please include my boss, Jack, in your samyama/ prayers. He had an open heart surgery and is not doing well at all due to many complications. He can use all the prayers and positive vibes he can get.

Thank you in advance.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  7:43:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti, Jack has been added to the top of the list for this weekend, and will be ongoing. Wish him the best, and a stable recovery.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  7:53:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks AumNaturel
The prayers are working for sure, they lost him 3 times and he came back. He is still not of the woods. So thank you all who have been sending him prayers and good vibes.
Go to Top of Page

escapado

Germany
88 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  08:47:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello there
I feel like an idiot asking for healing when I see all those guys struggling for survival and its not even them who make the request...
But lately I can't sleep anymore because of nightmares. I can only think of one thing and there is so much fear that my stomach is in constant turmoil. I don't know if samyama would help, but for now would you please add me to the list
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  09:42:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi escapado. You'll be on the list until those troubles subside. Also, no worries since a recent modification has been put into place just before your request that addresses just that. What good timing for it too.

A new approach has been put into place which started with the request just prior to the most recent one: emergency contacts will be added at the top of the list right away, while non-emergencies 5th from the top. Like this, new additions to the list will become evident either on that very weekend, or the weekends soon after, depending on the urgency.

Edited by - AumNaturel on Mar 23 2012 10:05:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  5:19:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Could Roy Wahlberg (anandatandava) please be added to the list? He suffers from a brain condition that affects his mobility and makes it hard for him to be alert. (I won't say more without his permission.) Anyway, there's a procedure at the prison, where the guards call for a count, and the prisoner has to go stand by the door and wait for the guard to come by and count him. (The prisoners are counted several times a day and at night too.) Roy has missed the last few counts due to not hearing the announcement, and they charged him for it, sent him to solitary confinement for 5 days, and then re-assigned him to a section of the prison where they keep their rougher customers. In addition, he's lost his job, and he's not allowed to go to the yard or to the workout room for exercise except on the weekends. He has relied on vigorous exercise to manage his health, and that's been taken away, along with his privileges. In addition, there's considerable worry about his brain condition worsening in an environment where getting healthcare is not easy. It's gonna be a rough three months, and Samyama is about the only thing I can think of that might help. Many, many thanks!! --Liz
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  8:53:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Liz. Roy has been added to the list.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  01:59:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Could Roy Wahlberg (anandatandava) please be added to the list? He suffers from a brain condition that affects his mobility and makes it hard for him to be alert

may he get well soon...his posts are great
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2012 :  4:43:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Shanti,

Could you please add on the following names to the samyama list. They are from the main AYP group in arabic.

The names are: Malek, Nassab, Yanal, Hashem, Rana, Othman, Ahmad, Alaa, Shady, Josephe, Alain, Louis.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  05:34:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

could we add an initial or something in parenthesis to set Malek apart from the one already on the list if it is not the same person?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  09:27:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's the same person, i thought this might happen... Thx for the head up.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2012 :  12:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda, they have all been added to the samyama list.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2012 :  2:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

strawberry

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  11:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Request healing of the body in areas of joints, legs headaches.Also please pray for my daughter who suffers from constant headaches and low energy. Thank You very much.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  7:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by strawberry

Request healing of the body in areas of joints, legs headaches.Also please pray for my daughter who suffers from constant headaches and low energy. Thank You very much.

Hi Strawberry,
We will add you to the list.
Also, can you give us the name of your daughter so we can add her to the list as well.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  9:45:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can Billy be added to the List? He is struggling with alcohol dependence and deep depression.
many thanks,
K~
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  10:07:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kelly,
Billy has been added to the samyama list.
Go to Top of Page

Radhika

India
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2012 :  11:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I request to put my name "Radhika" in samyama healing list.
Go to Top of Page

Radhika

India
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2012 :  11:22:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to be kept my name "Radhika"in the samyama healing list.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2012 :  08:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Radhika,
you have been added to the group healing list on an ongoing basis as you requested.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2012 :  5:55:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
please remove Leandro from the healing list. He has abandoned his body peacefully.

Thank you all for the samyama prayers
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2012 :  10:03:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for letting us know Will Power.
Sorry for the loss... may his soul rest in peace.
Much loving to you and all the people near and dear to him.
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Cipyar

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2012 :  12:08:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello this is Cipyar, I haven't been here for a while due to a severe life threatening illness. As odd as it seems I am requesting a Samyama for someone else, and have done (I think) a Samyama for her to the best my ability; I am only still learning.

I know a lot of very ill people, so here is her information, any help regarding her case is much appreciated. I also wanted to let everyone know that my friend who tried to commit suicide, was in a coma and on a respirator actually revived and is fine now! He lived! Great work everyone.

RECIPIENT:

Name: Tracy Melhorn
Condition/problem: Possible stroke/aneurysm-her brain is bleeding and she is in the hospital
Frequency: Once, for now

I hope this is enough information for now, if not let me know.

Edited by - Cipyar on Aug 08 2012 12:10:36 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000