New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2010 :  07:53:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jamuna

Hi I was wondering if I could be put on the samyama list
my name is narayana
it is not an emergency

Hi Narayana,
I have added you to the list.
You will be up for healing on Jan 8th, 2011.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2010 :  3:39:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti & everyone

& also if I could be kept on the list for the time being that would be great.

much love & god bless
Go to Top of Page

Cipyar

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2011 :  07:08:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1)The name of the recipient: Cipyar

2)If it is an emergency: It is somewhat urgent, yes.

3)If this is a one time healing or they
would like to be kept on the list: I would like to be kept on the list during my treatment, so for a while, yes.

4)Why the request: I am beginning new medications that have some potentially life-threatening side effects, I am hoping to prevent these and also to help the medications work as intended.

Thank you muchly.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2011 :  08:31:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cipyar,
I have added you to the list. You will be up for healing from the group on Jan 15th.

I hope that is OK.

Keep the intention "let the medications work as intended with minimum side effects". Any time you worry, make this intention and let it go.

Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

Cipyar

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2011 :  04:38:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much. I appreciate everyone that participates in this.
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2011 :  10:38:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my children, Sam (had heart surgery recently) an Kyler (he has a cold). Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2011 :  10:40:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sam and Kyler- not an emergency. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2011 :  08:28:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the healing everyone

you have no idea how much it is appreciated and needed at the moment
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  9:54:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1)The name of the recipient: Jono

2)If it is an emergency: urgent, but not an emergency

would like to be kept on the list: Could I be kept on the list until April the 19th

4)Why the request --Optional: Academic stress, on the 09.03.11 I have an oral exam, on the 07.04.11 I hand in a related essay and on the 19.04.11 I hand in my dissertation. It may sound pedantic but I need good grades as I would like to go on to do further study to do a doctorate (in turn to spread Yoga/Love/Unity), so the next 2 months of my life sort of will effect the next 4 years (feeling a bit of pressure), so some samyama for stress relief, clarity, excellent academic working and if possible, excellent results, would be amazing. Additionally any advice would be great, is it worth me starting/doing samyama for good grades over the next couple of months, how would I put this?
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2011 :  08:18:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jono,
Will Feb 12th be too late?
If yes, I can add you to the list for tomorrow or March 5th along with the recipient for that day.
Let me know what works for you.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2011 :  8:24:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As soon as possible would be good, but if that means displacing someones healing who is more urgent then March the 5th would be better.

Do you have any additional suggestions? Any Samyama I could do myself (I have not yet started Samyama practice)

Thank you

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2011 :  9:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will not replace anyone, but add you to the list for the 5th along with Janna.

If you have not started samyama, better not to do any random sutras. But any time you realize you are stressed, take the tension and dropped it into stillness. It is not easy, but do it at the level you can. It should feel like all the muscles and tension are releasing from your body.. especially the neck and shoulder. Again, if this is not happening easily, and/or making you feel more stressed just let it go for now... many here will send you healing, so just open and accept.

Wish you all the best!!!

I will keep you in my prayers/samyama.

Go to Top of Page

Yaming

Switzerland
112 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  4:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Could you please add me to the list?

it's not that urgent. I have problems with my right shoulder and right calf (even though the calf seems to get better).
I'll report back so you can take me off the list.
Thank you
Yaming
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  9:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yaming,

Will add you to the 12th or 13th of March, depending on when Jono wants to be added to the list. Let me know if those dates work for you.
Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  08:32:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti, the 5th is grrreat.

Much love

Go to Top of Page

Yaming

Switzerland
112 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  11:38:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the 12th is fine. thank you ^^
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  5:04:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks you two.
Will add you, Jono, in for the 5th and you, Yaming in for the 12th.
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2011 :  2:45:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1)The name of the recipient: Kathryn

2)If it is an emergency: Yes

would like to be kept on the list: Please could you keep her on the list. I will let you know when to take her off it.

4)Why the request: She has an infection in her eyes, and losing her sight. Hopefully, the quicker the infection clears up the less damage will be done to her eyes.

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2011 :  6:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Woosa,
Will add Kathryn to the list. She will be up for healing from the group on the 13th.

I will keep her in my personal samyama too.

Thanks for your request.
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2011 :  6:57:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot Shanti!
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2011 :  09:32:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Exam was pretty much a complete success. Thank you Shanti, One and All.

Love. x
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2011 :  09:36:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 11jono11

Exam was pretty much a complete success. Thank you Shanti, One and All.

Love. x

The success is in you.
Good to know it went off well.
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

sam279

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  02:29:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1)The name of the recipient: Samson
2)If it is an emergency: yes
3)If this is a one time healing or they would like to be kept on the list: kept on the list
4)Why the request: I suffer from severe anxiety

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  07:59:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sam,
I will add you to Mar 12th along with Yaming.

Thanks for your request.
Hope you feel better soon.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  1:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sam, hope you feel better, much Love to you

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000