Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 How Do Christians Deal With Kundalini Awakening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  09:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Faith

The Shield of Faith is the Shield of God's Love.
Faith is the knowing we are held tightly in God's embrace.
And always enfolded in love.
The stronger our faith, the more we remember that.
No matter what storms we pass through on life's journey..

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2014 :  9:48:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by parvati9

The 23rd Psalm (KJV)

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul. He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies. Thou anointest my head with oil. My cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Beautiful. Yes, this Psalm has filled my heart continually throughout.

Love
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2014 :  5:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the comment Anima Deorum. The 23rd Psalm is indeed amazing and well worth committing to memory.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2014 :  6:23:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
~ my opinion ~

Revelation 11:18

Revelation 11:18 seems to be saying that God will destroy those who destroy the earth. As far as I know, that is the generally accepted interpretation of the scripture. The 24 Elders, who sit before God, fall on their faces worshiping Him and make their statement. Something that is extremely powerful, in Christian terms, is to call upon God to do what He has promised that He will do. Based upon this scripture, we can reasonably assume that God has said that He will destroy those who destroy the earth. We simply go before God in prayer and ask that God do as He has promised, citing the specific scripture for reference. That is actually correct usage of the Sword of the Spirit. So it is one example of using the Sword.

Others may have a different take on this. It is my experience that God rejoices when we ask Him to fulfill His promises. All we are really doing is informing God that we are well aware of His promises and we solidly support Him. This is the best possible position and we need to employ it more often.

love
parvati

edited for brevity and clarity

Edited by - parvati9 on Mar 25 2014 7:52:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  09:53:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 29 2014 :  10:01:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Stabilizing Kundalini

My walk with the Lord
Faint desire
Sacred breath
Surrendered orchestration

For the last few months the k awakening seems to have shifted to, and stabilized at, a much deeper level. This past winter was very difficult. The winter ice took hold of my physical reality which gave the bodily experience of being frozen inside. Consciousness - as well - seemed to be frozen, at a standstill. While this wasn't exactly a pleasant time, it resulted in some apparently needed growth and rectification. Until fairly recently spring felt like more of the same, with the commencement of a gradual and gentle thaw. It is presently being felt as a rebirth of sorts. During the challenging winter, there was an attempt to reconnect with the more or less consistent joy that has been felt in this k awakening. With effort, that underlying joy could be reestablished and reconnected. But there had to be conscious endeavors at reaching for it during winter and first two months of spring. Now however it is happening again quite naturally, which is a welcome relief. Nonetheless there are ongoing attempts to graciously accept prevailing circumstances and exercise a positive approach toward whatever challenges may require confrontation.

My walk with the Lord has significantly changed. It was recently inquired if He was in the process of creating a New Heaven and a New Earth. The reply received was an unequivocal YES. Take that however you want; it isn't meant to be stated as an indisputable fact. Since then my ongoing conversation with Jesus has become more of a vibrating in harmony with Him. As opposed to being a dialogue between two parties, it is now more of an attunement or alignment. Consequently there appears to be less emphasis on, and identification with, the illusion of a separate self.

Equanimity has been craved, longed for. This most intense desire has lessened. Probably as a result of attempting to remain with the winter ice consciousness, as opposed to making efforts at escaping it. I did want to escape it, but as that wasn't really possible... eventually it was realized that the opportunity for spiritual growth was there. In order to take advantage of that opportunity, to make the most of it, what was needed was to accept it. There wasn't much choice, it had to be accepted. Whereas before my craving was a roar, it has recently become a whisper. Faint yet secure, deep and stable. Peace and equanimity are recognized to be my essential nature. However maintaining equilibrium in the midst of daily or seasonal challenges does require consistent application, and a steadiness or consistency in one's core being.

Breath meditation has been taken to a deeper level as well. It has been realized that the breath is, indeed, sacred. In addition to regular morning breath meditation, there is now an endeavor to consistently pay attention to the breath. When experiencing excitement or distress, the breath radically alters. By focusing on it, and thereby coming to terms with whatever is being experienced in the present moment, there is a calmness, a stillness and a surrender. While surrendering attention to the breath, the breath itself begins to even out and revert to the equilibrium for which there has been longing. There is not much need to crave it anymore, because paying attention to the breath seems to automatically ensure an abiding peace and inner stillness.

The kundalini energy has remained with my third eye chakra throughout the entire winter ordeal and subsequent spring thaw. There has been an experience of orchestrating consciousness from that position. Yet simultaneous with this orchestration comes the profound experience of near complete surrender to the divine. No more argumentation, no more whining about why God seems to allow suffering. There is a going beyond all that, perhaps an empathizing with the divine. Allowing the divine to do what the divine does so well ... allowing myself to be securely held in That. A knowingness that all is well, despite any bodily discomfort, difficult challenges or seeming lack of wellbeing. There is a subtle everpresent hum (om) which is recognized as the divine flowing through everything, both internal and external. The body is neither barrier, nor line of demarcation, in terms of the absolute.

_____

Comprehensive coverage of the topic, as well as endeavors to reduce excessive internet usage, will likely result in this being the final post.

The very best is wished for all of you. Hang in there, it only gets better ... beyond your wildest dreams

love
parvati

edit/ minor revision & clarification

Edited by - parvati9 on May 30 2014 12:22:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2014 :  2:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Background, credentials, autobiographical notes:

B.A. in Psychology from the University of California Berkeley.

A blend of Eastern and Western spiritual traditions, there is belief in reincarnation, and lifelong interest in natural healing.

17 year practice Tai Chi and internal martial arts. Near 45 year Astrology practice specializing in Vedic Astrology the past 21 years. 21 year study of Ayurveda. Have studied and taken courses in Macrobiotics off and on for about 30 years. Brief studies with Self Realization Fellowship.

5 weeks in India mostly at Ramana Maharshi's ashram in Tiruvannamalai and Aurobindo's ashram in Pondicherry. While primarily considering myself Christian, I've also studied Eastern religion and spirituality most of my life. I'm very devoted to Shiva, who is considered to be a manifestation of the Holy Spirit in Eastern traditions. Parvati is one of the names for his consort and female counterpart. During my trip to India, there was a rather remarkable spiritual experience with Shiva on Arunachala mountain. It is felt that Mahavatar Babaji has been one of my closest friends and companions throughout many incarnations.

Have read the Bible through twice, the first time extremely carefully and thoroughly. When reading the Bible, I almost always ask the Holy Spirit to help with the understanding of it. Prayer contact with Jesus nearly every day. Several Bible studies with various Christian denominations. It is believed that I was one of the Lord's female disciples. A friend has confirmed this belief and feels that he remembers me from that incarnation.

Past history of substance abuse. In one of my drug trips, there was very intense reenactment of the Lord's crucifixion; it is believed that I was a direct witness to that sacred Event.

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2014 :  1:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Apologies, not quite finished w/the topic.

Two quotes from an excellent book "Prakriti Your Ayurvedic Constitution" by Dr. Robert Svoboda will be presented for the reader's consideration. The first is short and self explanatory. The second imo is brilliant and may inspire extended contemplation...

1) from chapter 9, p. 187
Kundalini forcibly peels away puny human limitations and propels one toward a truly unlimited existence.

2) from chapter 9, p. 183
...Most of us are addicted to physical food; saints and sages eliminate ordinary addictions and addict themselves to God. Addiction is the basis for all disorder and disharmony, and addiction to God is the only permanent cure. Addiction to God eliminates all possibility of interference from other beings, because body, mind and spirit all concentrate on the same object. This makes you disease-free, for disease can only arise in the presence of some alien influence. When all becomes God, what remains alien? Even if you are not yet immortal, you can transform your existence if you will but transfer your addictions to God.

comment: Underline added to the text. It's generally been felt here that being carried away in one's passion for God was something that required moderation. However the above passage leads me to believe that I may have been mistaken. Of course practicality and common sense needs be maintained, and measures to stay grounded need be taken. But given common sense precautions, perhaps it is wise to allow oneself to get swept up in one's passion and longing for God to the exclusion of all else. To not only allow that addiction, but to encourage it. And apply moderation to one's other desires and cravings. It's an interesting perspective and sounds right-on to me. The obvious question is how.

How to go about sacrificing or surrendering one's addictions to God? And making the trade-off - so that one becomes addicted to God instead?

The Ultimate Addiction

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2014 :  2:33:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Parvati

It is very inspiring and knowledgeable to read your posts. looking at your autobiography looks like you are in the field from a long time with lot of knowledge and experience.

Since you have lot of Ayurvedic knowledge as well. Kundilini in my case has taken a seat in my solar plexis. Any suggestions to cool the system as it gives me acid and acid reflex.

thanks very much

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2014 :  3:41:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi PKJ

Please understand I'm no expert on kundalini and can only speak from personal experience. Although not ever having much issue with acid reflux, recently it's been somewhat of a problem for me too. As for kundalini settling in solar plexus, that's something for which you can be grateful. There's a small downside but it's worth celebrating that k has risen to that level.

The downside is kundalini seems very comfortable in the solar plexus and would just as soon stay there. As opposed to moving upward. Due to being aware that Babaji sometimes offers advice when requested, I asked for help in moving kundalini upward. It was he who (I believe) expressed that k is overly comfortable in the s.p. chakra. So one perhaps needs to be resourceful and intuitive in finding ways to induce the k energy to move out of there. If inclined to do so, you might ask his assistance thru attempting to establish prayer contact.

Also if there are s.p. issues, they may require a minimum of recognition to facilitate k movement. For example, lack of self confidence and feelings of insecurity require some degree of resolution and blockage removal. One could choose activities that boost confidence. Focusing on the love in your heart and placing attention on those activities and thoughts that increase your love (especially self love and self forgiveness) - will help to move k into the heart. Listening to the sound of water in nature will help. Also fragrances that give you a feeling of peace and contentment will help. If you like rose, it is probably best for stimulating the heart and possibly drawing k into the heart.

All I did with the annoying acid reflux problem was to watch my diet more carefully and try to eat more pitta pacifying foods. As I recall cucumber was one of the foods that helped with digestion, thus temporarily eliminating the reflux. Sorry I can't offer more in the way of advice. If you find a solution for the reflux, I could also benefit from knowing it.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2014 :  11:05:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The acid reflux made me aware that my mental digestion was out of whack i.e., putting too much stuff into the mind disrupted proper assimilation and the consequence was mental indigestion. Which can eventually show up in the physical. Additionally, things happen and issues accumulate in the course of a life that are difficult and distressing. Which haven't been adequately processed, assimilated or resolved. There's quite a lot of this junk waiting on the back burner that needs to be dealt with. When it piles up too much, mental and/or physical indigestion may result.

It is entirely possible that my addictions are side-tracked bhakti. Like various streams may divert from a great river. What may be needed is to reverse the flow. So that the various streams change course, revert, and flow back into the main river once again. To reverse the course of my addictive tendencies. By proceeding slowly and taking care to do this wisely - it could simplify, resolve and transform the craving for intensity. Through k awakening, I've become more conscious of the necessity of effectively dealing with the root cause of these issues, once and for all, and thus removing the blockages they've subsequently generated.

The Svoboda quote came to my attention b/c there always seem to be addiction and intensity problems in my life. I've come to the conclusion that these issues are the result of either modifying bhakti too much or in the wrong way. It's like there is a pressure within that has to find a release valve. And if bhakti is limited so that it causes a rather severe imbalance, then this intensity will somehow out itself, find a way to express outward. In my case, it seems to have resulted in various addictions. The key, I believe, is not in modifying or establishing boundaries for bhakti ... but rather in discovering and employing effective strategies for grounding and stabilizing it.

So why not free myself to be addicted to God? I want to unload all the accumulated back burner stress and pressure. Give myself permission to release my burden to God. Therefore to funnel all the various unbalanced tendencies into that one Divine Grace... so that they can collectively be transmuted into an addiction to God. Which is what is really wanted anyway in terms of restoration and rejuvenation. I think there's a right way to proceed and a wrong way. The wrong way with various addictions has already been tried and found less than satisfactory. Now the right way needs to be tried. With love, patience, and fortitude.

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2014 :  10:38:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Parvati

Thanks very much for the detailed response. Lot of things mentioned resonated me as well. Actually it is too much mental indigestion which is menifested in Vata/Pitta imbalance as a classic Kundilini imbalance. I do agree with you in my case it was too much mind thinking caused this issue. I did check with Chopra center certified Physicians as well. they suggested few things and they are helping now. I am taking Aloe Vera Juice which is very good for acid reflex. Also i am taking Aswgandha which helps calm the nervous system as well. Also some proboitics helps as well. These are the three things which i am doing and helping me as well. Also as you mentioned it is the blocks which creates friction and other issues The effect is more pronounced due to Awakened Kundilini and it wants to clean the system. kundilini does not want to keep anything toxic inside Since it is resting in the Solar Plexis so the power Chakra responds very strongly.

I agree most of things you mentioned i think once Vata calms down Pitta will come in balance automatically. I am doing three things mentioned earlier as well and they are helping me as well. Also you mentioned about diet. i need to be more careful about my diet by eating more Pitta balancing foods as well.

Cheers

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2014 :  09:49:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks PKJ for the helpful post.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2014 :  10:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Michael W. Smith
Exquisite vocal delivery expressive of ecstasy/ bliss
Lyrics
from Healing Rain CD (Healing Rain is also beautiful)

ALL I WANT

All I have in this world
is fire from above
All I have in this world
is You
All the journeys
I have walked
I know You've walked
them too

All I want is to be faithful
All I want is You

All I have is a love
that set my world on fire
Let it fall
let it burn in me
Oh to be a friend of God
is all that I desire

All I want is You

All I have in this world
is fire from above
All I have in this world
is You
All the journeys
I have walked
I know You've walked
them too

All I want is You
All I want is You

It is hoped that there is readiness for it seems as if kundalini is rushing into the crown. While having no past issues with the crown chakra there is some trepidation. Intention and prayer is for slow and balanced... feet firmly placed on ground... steady as she goes

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2014 :  2:52:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're as ready as you'll ever be! Good luck and love in your surrender.

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2014 :  12:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Dogboy, very much appreciated.

Fear really has no place in a k awakening. But if it did, the one place it would be appropriate is when Shakti is ready to meet her counterpart in your crown chakra. With adjustments over time, one may learn to honor those moments when Shakti allows for slight negotiations in her agenda.

There is (perhaps unfortunate) aversion to mantras here, with the possible exception of om namah shivaya. Nevertheless, yesterday I clung to the mantra/ affirmation 'sensible', a shortened version of 'my priority is to be sensible'. It felt like Shakti was a wild stallion, I being the hapless rider upon her back. Yes it's true we've got to adapt, once the energy is moving. But it is also true that Shakti is oftentimes open to negotiation. "Slow, slow ... please go slow. And whatever is to be encountered in the crown chakra, let it be in terms of barely scratching the surface, okay?" Apparently she was listening.

Genuine fears gave way to a sense of responsibility and pragmatism. It was realized the horse's rider absolutely had to remain continuously sensible and balanced. There was dim comprehension that the probably inevitable bliss would of necessity be delayed. Fine. Good. I was all for postponing any ecstasy or bliss if it meant staying balanced and grounded. A rather tiny price to pay for what was considered my comfort zone.

When one bargains with Shakti, one may not get that to which one believes one has consented. Last night she proceeded to teach me all about that which was assumed to be my identity. While this was definitely beyond my comfort zone, my part of the compromise was to do a little spiritual stretching. The divine conveyed something that is altogether impossible to put into words. But perhaps a distant approximation will suffice.

This was a strictly personal experience. However it was explained in very general terms, not necessarily specific to me alone. So there is confusion as to what is only relevant to me, and what is generally applicable to all of us. It seemed as though I had a wad of cotton batting in my head or some kind of packing material. This was assumed to be the slowing down element of our agreement. Because ... as understanding incrementally progressed, the packing material softening my comprehension ... diminished by the same proportion. I know that sounds weird, but that's the way it happened. In the end, there was crystal clear sattvic clarity, with no remnants of clouded comprehension.

The personal identity has been comprised of relatively RANDOM experiences, environmental influences, sensations, thoughts, feelings, conclusions, reactions, etc. Through one's creative organization, and for utilitarian purposes, these influences coalesce into an imaginary vehicle of expression. None of this is me. None of this is my true identity. It's like an imaginary wad of energy that we get cozy with. And it can be disassembled and reassembled at will. Quite easily in fact. It can also be put back together in a different fashion than it was originally constructed. This is one's social vehicle. It is frequently referred to as the ego and is necessary for negotiating the culture into which one is born. But it is not who we are. Rather, it clothes and obstructs that which we truly are.

This is not news to most of us. But what was new and different was last night it transcended superficial intellectual understanding. With a more or less gradual energy acceleration, in the end, it became easily possible to repeatedly disassemble and reassemble the identity/ social vehicle - at lightning speed. The Essential is that which is being clothed; the nonessential is the clothing (social vehicle). The result is that there is a a great deal more detachment now regarding the identity to which I was formerly clinging for dear life. A loosening, a flexibility which was absent before. It feels really really good. But I'm so grateful that it happened at a comfortable pace.

The event is being shared primarily so readers experiencing spontaneous k awakening will understand that it is possible to proceed as slowly as you want. All that is needed is to work with the awakening and not against it. Remember that it is your own energy which is being accelerated, purified and refined by the divine.

There was another aspect to this experience last night. Ours is indeed a holographic universe. Each consciousness is like a focal point which embodies and reflects the entire whole. So what is unique about the focal point? From my experience, it seemed there was nothing unique about the focal point, except thru its designation in time and space. But then, the surface was barely scratched, according to my urgent request.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2014 :  11:57:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Half-smile
~ my interpretation ~

1 Peter 5:4 KJV
And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away

Does this crown have anything to do with opening of the crown chakra?

emmanuel = light
god-with-us = the Messiah but also the indwelling Light

23 psalm...be comforted...God is with us...the Light is within us...indwelling Christ

...table of grace...
preparation of table = preparing for opening to the glory/ crown of glory
oil = nectar (bliss/ ecstasy/ light of the Holy Spirit)
peace beyond mind = divine light = conjoined bliss/ ecstasy
anoint = transfer
head = crown
cup = the crown but also the soul/ heart chalice
... let the nectar of grace fill your cup to overflowing ...

... Thou preparest a table (opening/ preparing the receptacle) ... Thou anointest my head with oil/ nectar ... transfer of holy/ Christ Consciousness (receiving the crown of glory mentioned in 1 Peter) ... my cup overfloweth ... nectar pours out of the crown and into the soul/ heart chalice ... culmination of the divine energy moving through us (k awakening) and out into the world ...

~ all is well with my soul ~

Go to Top of Page

Ramahlbuddha

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  12:33:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by parvati9

Hi Ramahlbuddha

Thanks for your comment. Carl Jung's Red Book reminds me of a confusing, convoluted and oppressive version of Alice in Wonderland, although the beautiful color illustrations, supposedly by Jung himself, are magnificent. While others may find his work useful in sorting their k awakening, I certainly cannot recommend it. Nevertheless if you are benefitting from the book, perhaps you would expand on how it is helping to put your energetic awakening in perspective.

love
parvati

Hi Parvati,
Since our discussion about Carl Jung, I would like to tell you I have been undertaking analysis with a Jungian Analyst. It has helped me greatly and your comment that:

'From my experience, k awakening helps us make peace with the unconscious aspects of our lives, and our life purpose. Through the k awakening, one may gain insight and command of problematic issues that were previously beyond resolution and/or confusing. However one needs a positive or neutral attitude toward the energetic awakening, as well as the purification it entails. Otherwise the experience can become oppressive. There is a learning curve in the attunement and refinement of necessary skills developed in partnering with the divine. It is rather imperative to cultivate patience if one is to successfully integrate a spontaneous k awakening'.

This is exactly what analysis with the 'right' Jungian Analyst will help to accomplish. It has helped me immensely. I know we are all different but for me I cannot recommend it enough.
cheers

PS The Red Book is not part of the analysis that was his thing. You could say that is what happened to him when he had his K experience. He then had to translate that experience into something positive. That is where many of his theories came from.

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  10:30:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ramahlbuddha

You have this habit of making uber provocative posts and then vanishing for months! So glad you're doing well. How is the analyst helping with your kundalini awakening? I had not heard of 'The Red Book' until you mentioned it. After completing some hasty (maybe incomplete) research, it seemed to lack the kind of information and approach that I find useful i.e., simple, clear, positive or neutral in tone, unembellished. However, I'm very glad it has proved helpful to you. Perhaps others, as well as myself, would benefit from expanding upon your experience with the analysis. Especially if it is providing relief, comfort or effectively controlling overload symptoms.

Thanks for your input.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2014 :  12:26:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dreams

This is an important subtopic that needs addressing.

In a k awakening is it helpful to pay attention to our dreams? Probably. My dreams however, when remembered, are mostly nonsense dreams. Or so I thought. Over the years those I would consider significant dreams - have been few and far between. A handful of select dreams are important, and I still look at my memory of them from time to time to glean further insights. At this point the question is asked - are there really any irrelevant or insignificant dreams? The ones that appear to be nonsense - what is it about them that cause the dreamer to conclude they don't matter?

During college, it was my privilege to view several documentary films by the Master of dream interpretation Fritz Perls. It is amazing what can be unearthed about a person's dream and the significance it holds for the dreamer. According to this remarkable therapist - every part, every object in the dream represents the dreamer's own self. Every aspect of the dream is an extension of the dreamer's consciousness and perceived identity. Why would that not be important? How could that not matter?

Fritz Perls would take the most inane nonsensical dream and turn it into a priceless revelation to the dreamer. And he would rarely do any of this interpretation himself. Rather he would very adeptly lead the dreamer into his or her own interpretation for themselves. He would merely facilitate their understanding and acceptance of their own discovered meaning in the dream. His clients were generally astounded at the results, which were often shocking and hard to believe, but obviously true (for them).

So it may be helpful to pay attention to your dreams. If they seem to be nonsense, then maybe you don't need to look at those, or maybe you aren't ready to look at those. It is suggested that any recalled dream or dream fragment may be relevant to your kundalini awakening. And you may want to closely examine some or all of the details which are remembered. Hidden deep within your dream could be the answer to your prayers.

love
parvati

edit/ content reduction

Edited by - parvati9 on Aug 21 2014 12:02:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

mandi

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2015 :  7:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

I know this is an older thread but...

***I have a question for Christians who have awakened K. ***
I hear many people (not Christians) talk about how 'she is a divine intelligence' and you must let go of your previous faith, etc etc etc. This idea that it is an 'intelligent force' is a unsettling a bit.

What is your experience? Is it just a profound energy source? Holy Spirit or something else?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2015 :  9:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Call it what you will, a rose by any other name. The Holy Spirit, within you, within us all.
Go to Top of Page

mandi

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2015 :  10:04:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
But sometimes names are used to denote different things.
That's why I'm asking for personal experiences of Christians.

I have read accounts of many non-Christians who do not think it is part of that belief system. Some say it's just energy, some say it's divine. Hell, one article swears it's reptilian aliens invading! :)

So there again, sometimes names are changed for linguistic differences (dog & perro) and sometimes names are different because it's two different things we're talking about.

quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Call it what you will, a rose by any other name. The Holy Spirit, within you, within us all.

Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2015 :  12:45:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I thought Christians believe kundalini is the .
Go to Top of Page

alecpeace

USA
95 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2015 :  09:12:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mykal K

I thought Christians believe kundalini is the .

Very true. They think Yoga will lead to possession by the devil, therefore logically, yoga must be a satanic, black magic practiced by witches.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000