Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 dreams
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  9:55:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've had a continuing dream now for years envolving house building. Either I'm building a house and can't find tools or the house is too big with too many rooms or I don't have the money to finish or I forgot to call the building inspector at key times and now don't know if the house will get approval. Last year or so the dream is mostly about an expensive, elaborate house I built in an area of cheaper homes which is not a wise thing to do in real estate.
I was a carpenter and used to build houses so I guess this has a lot to do with it. On the other hand I was told that house building dreams have to do with our inner selves and development. My last dream a few nights ago was going to see a huge, elaborate house in the country that had a netted pool and other rich amenities. The pool was filled with leaves though and as usual I had forgotten I had even built it sometime earlier.
One point is, as in life, no matter what I do instead of enjoying the accomplishment all I do is worry about what I've done wrong.
Thanks everyone.
Happy Holidays. And especially bless the founder(s) and all the people that put so much work into this forum.

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  10:21:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing Imaher, very interesting. I personally believe dreams can reflect inner truths and realizations and also the ideas we put into them. Some dreams repeat themselves in my experience because it was a situation in life that created much stress for me at the time and seems to have clung somewhere in the subconscious... The realization that you aren't enjoying your wonderful accomplishments and achievements and instead worry about what you could have done differently or where you have failed has been brought to light for you, perhaps you should look more deeply and a resolution could be worked towards? Happy holidays to yourself as well, may it be filled with Love, Joy and Acceptance
Go to Top of Page

wadesmith

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2023 :  08:45:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, Thanks for sharing your drams with all of us. Hope your dream will fullfiled. I personally face this situation before hiring the services the Istanbul real estate. They did not realized me that some external company building my house.
quote:
Originally posted by lmaher22

I've had a continuing dream now for years envolving house building. Either I'm building a house and can't find tools or the house is too big with too many rooms or I don't have the money to finish or I forgot to call the building inspector at key times and now don't know if the house will get approval. Last year or so the dream is mostly about an expensive, elaborate house I built in an area of cheaper homes which is not a wise thing to do in real estate.
I was a carpenter and used to build houses so I guess this has a lot to do with it. On the other hand I was told that house building dreams have to do with our inner selves and development. My last dream a few nights ago was going to see a huge, elaborate house in the country that had a netted pool and other rich amenities. The pool was filled with leaves though and as usual I had forgotten I had even built it sometime earlier.
One point is, as in life, no matter what I do instead of enjoying the accomplishment all I do is worry about what I've done wrong.
Thanks everyone.
Happy Holidays. And especially bless the founder(s) and all the people that put so much work into this forum.

Go to Top of Page

Aknaton

Zambia
13 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2023 :  11:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lmaher22

Thanks everyone.

Happy holidays,

Happy New year, and your definitely right about the house building dreams. It's got to do with your spiritual development.

We've got the physical plane, then the one that's spiritual which resembles the physical and then another plane above that, what's it called? I think its the causal plane, but its a very symbolic plane where all things are denoted as symbols.

This series of dreams is actually telling me that you are meant to be a spiritual teacher, but are having challenges with finding your niche, sticking with it and growing toward this potential.

Your idea of building represents the spiritual goals you assume based on the paths that you enter. The pool you saw represents a path that you left behind, and it's sort of reminding you that there could be some benefit in returning to that particular path which you left behind.

This is definitely a call to return to a path you had totally forgotten or left behind. Once you build the house and furnish it, this trickles down to events in the astral world that lead to manifestions in the gross world according to your goal/house.

You can then build others spiritual lives based on their specific causal blueprint (everyone has a blueprint etched in their causal body). This is where you see a guru giving a particular mantra to one aspirant and telling another to just focus on breath, or when Yogani says to maintain IAM mantra and not yet take the enhancements; its all a causal understanding of what the aspirant needs.

I wish you all the best in your path (which you had left behind) and may as many as were called to receive teachings and spiritual guidance from this life grow under the tutelage of your building!

Namaste & Peace!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000