Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Show Love to a Non-profit Yoga Foundation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HisYogiDudeness

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  3:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit HisYogiDudeness's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste yogi friends!

This is my first post, and I know that on any forum people are immediately wary of people posting for the first time, particularly when they are pitching something.

However, I humbly am trying to reach as many yogi's as possible to help support the Sean O'Shea Foundation that I work for, as we kick off an online fundraising campaign.

Immediatly, the idea of fundraising turns people off, but I merely am suggesting that anybody donate as little as $10 which EVERYBODY has an extra $10 (one class costs more than that!). FURTHERMORE, I am more interested in people helping by passing the link on, rather than donating. If you can pass the link onto a ton of people, then you can consider that a donation, in my oppinion!

SO, to briefly legitimize what the Sean O'Shea Foundation is, it is a San Diego non-profit that teaches kids grades 3-12 in schools of low-income communities. We bring the whole thing to them for free! Thus, we opperate off donations, and as the foundation has grown more successful in reaching more kids (which is great!) the costs have quadrupled.

SO, the fundraiser is simple, using STAYCLASSY.ORG (a San Diego org) you simply post the link to our page on any social networking (FB, Twitter, whatever!) and you can email it to anybody. STAYCLASSY does the rest of the work, allowing people to donate to our cause with the click of a button on our site. DONE!

here's the link to the main page www.stayclassy.org/empoweringyouth

& here's the link to my personal fundraisering page if you want to give me the due credit for reaching out and being resourceful
www.stayclassy.org/goodkarma

NAMASTE! Remember, all you have to do if you don't want to give $10 is to pass that link on! Think of it as your good karma for the day!

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000