Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Kindless HELP needed in Mindfulness Research
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jilllim2

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2012 :  10:03:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am currently running a research regarding mindfulness practice (Meditation) and employee organizational behavior. Through your help in making the research success, I will be able to show the benefits of mindfulness practice in employee work behaviour. Your response to the survey is very useful and greatly appreciate, and if possible, it will be great if you could share it as widely as possible in your contact list.

In this research, I am looking for potential participants who are in full-time employment and would be prepared to give about 15 to 20 minutes of their time to complete an online questionnaire.

As appreciation for your time and effort all participants are invited to take part in a prize draw to win one of five £20 Amazon vouchers (or the equivalent in Euro or US Dollars).

If you are interested in taking part, please continue by clicking the link below for further details,

http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/mindfulness/120973.asp

Thank you very much for your time and interest !!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000