Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Crown sensations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2012 :  7:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Lately I've been having an experience where during conversation with some people I get intense surges of energy flooding down from my crown, and often it is accompanied with a sort of radiation of energy from the heart. It's probably the most intensely I feel my crown throughout the day. It happens most often when the conversation is meaningful or I'm speaking genuinely from the heart, but it's even been triggered in normal conversation and even eye contact. It's like a wave of pleasure coming down from the top of my head and then radiated at the heart. It never feels bad, but it's weird how this is usually only while I'm speaking to someone. Then I get goosebumps while I'm talking and sometimes even start to shake a little bit.

Anyone else experience this at some point? Should I be cautious of a premature crown opening?

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2012 :  7:23:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chaz

I have been getting the crown sensations also when I talk to people. Nothing to worry about; it has been happening to me for years, on and off. No adverse effects here .

The sensations in the chest have also been resident for some time now and they just seems to be getting stonger as time and practices go onwards.

IMO carry on as you are with your practice, but if sensations turn painful you will now what to do (self pace!).

It's all pretty weird and wonderful this purification and opening stuff. No idea what it all means but we've bought the ticket, so we may as well enjoy the ride!

Edited by - woosa on Jun 10 2012 7:28:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2012 :  11:42:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Chaz;

I'm not sure if what's going on here similar to what you are going through...

When someone is speaking I feel vibrating energy around my head on forehead level...my instinct reaction is to walk away... its accompanied by outpouring Love & energy movement coming from the chest either at the same time or few seconds later....I either have to express it by hugging or showing love .... :) or I have spontaneous laughing...

But in general the energy in the head annoys me sometimes when someone is speaking...all I hear is voices without grasping the words...

Love
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000