Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Sensation At back of the brain
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  02:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone;

Lately I've been having the sensation as if my brain is being split into two from the back.It's accompanied by my right hand shaking all day.I'm left handed so no way to consider my right hand is tired or something

Just want to know if it's something common to happen or something that is related to me personally & not the practice itself especially my memory is not functioning well nowadays.I may say something & later on someone asks me about what I said & I find myself totally forgot what has been said.The person can continue to explain to me that I said so & so but I don't remember.I'm not sure if these symptoms are related but it does feel like energy movement so I'm just sharing what's happening.

& maybe it's just a passing phase & by 2morrow I forget about all that

As for my practices nowadays:
It's spinal breathing,IAM meditation & sometimes Kechari (stage 3)

Love

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  03:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Delara,

This is the activation of the occipital nerve plexus at the back of the head. It is the back end of the 6th chakra. It is nothing to worry about unless you are getting other symptoms with it. It can go on for a while, but is usually just a bit of a weird sensation rather than painful.

It is a good sign that the yoga is working.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  03:24:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to know!

All in all,I feel great other than the weird sensation at the back of the head

Other symptoms is an extra boost of energy that makes me laugh at improper time sometimes,lol...but I'm not concerned.

thank you very much Christi.

Love
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  07:20:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bad memory in the context of spiritual exercises is typical when the energies you deal with are new and your sytem is unsufficiently adapted to them.Better grounding and memory will return.

Besides the physical brain there is the etherical brain normally sharing the same space with the physical brain but separates above the head in different forms of trances. Lower forms of hypnotism and mediumship split the brain into halves and let it hang over the edge of the skull downwards.
The same with the fingers lengthning and hanging ethercally downwards.

This is presumably not your case and the split brain may announce a higher stage where it is your task to unify the halves again. Karl presently has a string touching such questions.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  1:08:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello again Axel!

"Bad memory in the context of spiritual exercises is typical when the energies you deal with are new and your sytem is unsufficiently adapted to them.Better grounding and memory will return."

I agree,better safe than sorry.this is what I decided as well...I'll quit Kechari for a week or so & compare how that feels.Not that I'm having any unbearable or uncomfortable symptoms but I'm starting to feel it's affecting those around me. Everytime I go through awareness experience & lot of energy movement in the head,whoever happens to be around suffers from severe headache...

"Besides the physical brain there is the etherical brain normally sharing the same space with the physical brain but separates above the head in different forms of trances. Lower forms of hypnotism and mediumship split the brain into halves and let it hang over the edge of the skull downwards.
The same with the fingers lengthning and hanging ethercally downwards.

This is presumably not your case and the split brain may announce a higher stage where it is your task to unify the halves again. Karl presently has a string touching such questions."

Now that!I don't understand.I can do with little clarification over here & how it's related to the energy symptom I had.

I had this experience today just before waking up,where I were Awareness again & i could sense each and every energy around including mine & could identify each to which family member it belongs.& i felt so much love for all of them.So when i woke up I thought wooww no wonder I'm born among them...:D...But my point is if there was a foreign energy around i could have figured that out.

Karl's post is very interesting!

Love

Edited by - Delara on May 04 2012 1:54:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  2:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Something similar happened with me a couple of years back, the back side of my brain literally turned on itself and it was very strange physically. Before this happened and after kundalini awakened I've always felt a change in the physical structure of my brain and heart, including the nerves and everything to the molecular level. The same is still happening... Actually there's change in my entire body and nervous system and even in my aura or the electromagnetic field which surrounds my body where I literally feel like silence is shining through me. Don't wanna seem egoic in pointing this out but I am sharing to tell you were you're headed. The results are good and the trip is worth it and I don't believe I anywhere near being enlightened but who cares about that anyways I am at peace and happy within my ownself and mostly happy to be able to serve help out others when I can.

Good things are happening

All the best!

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  2:23:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
this is the activation of the occipital nerve plexus at the back of the head. It is the back end of the 6th chakra.

in the back of the head there is also the medulla oblongata....is not it also related or not really?
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  2:43:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"my brain literally turned on itself and it was very strange "
yes!it feels like that as well.As if it has sank somewhere at the back of the head

"Actually there's change in my entire body and nervous system and even in my aura or the electromagnetic field which surrounds my body where I literally feel like silence is shining through me. "
I know about that....

"Don't wanna seem egoic in pointing this"
Wait to see my ego....

Thanx Ananda

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  2:52:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

quote:
this is the activation of the occipital nerve plexus at the back of the head. It is the back end of the 6th chakra.

in the back of the head there is also the medulla oblongata....is not it also related or not really?

Hi Maheswari,

The medulla oblongata is the brain stem. It goes down the spinal cord. It isn't really at the back of the head, but below it.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  3:34:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you Christi...hmmmmm nevertheless it is all in the back of the head for me ...please excuse my over simplification
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  5:33:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Delara

Hello again Axel!

.Not that I'm having any unbearable or uncomfortable symptoms but I'm starting to feel it's affecting those around me. Everytime I go through awareness experience & lot of energy movement in the head,whoever happens to be around suffers from severe headache...
<<<<<
The sort of communication I have with you is not whatever are the reasons not based as in other cases based on the nearer observation of your energies.

So I show only comparable phenomena I know. The above seems an expansion of your energyfield including also others now. I know that from a powerful qigong I did for some years. When I was angry the others in the room become angry and quarrelsome. I feel and deal with energies of others but not in that context without felt need and acceptance of others.

Sometimes I check the energies of sold articles in the supermarket or medicine mostly by my mind or using the hands just for fun and need not to drink the wine different in the sorts in his alkoholic effects. This developed by the training with Mantak chia working with minerals, plants, holy mountains. Going through the I expanded that to animals. The soul implements are very interesting and allow also a certain communication.

You say further on:

"I had this experience today just before waking up,where I were Awareness again & i could sense each and every energy around including mine & could identify each to which family member it belongs.& i felt so much love for all of them.So when i woke up I thought wooww no wonder I'm born among them...:D...But my point is if there was a foreign energy around i could have figured that out.

Karl's post is very interesting!
<<<
Yes I continued in this string further explanations and examples

I forgot there hemi-sync synchronizing the brain hemispheres by sound on cd. To mechanical and not very convicing in my view.

As you speak of the back of the brain as cause of the split brain a drilling of the third eye channel to the back may happening. but I don't believe that.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 05 2012 :  04:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000