Liberation Unleashed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  01:33:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Anthem,

I am not LU's advocate but going through the gateless gate and being aware of it really helped over here and it has helped others whom I know... There is follow up group after the process and it's not one of those one shot cure it all... Even though there's a lot of talk about this stuff but the people who are in charge know that this is just a step forward. A big step IMHO... I've spoken with them at first after going through the gate and they told me that this is not the end but a new beginning... I took the chance to introduce AYP and breath meditation and the awareness watching awareness meditation methods later for those who'd like to follow up on the their spiritual evolution.

Speaking from here, forward or backward do not matter anymore. Neither do names like neo or traditional... Nor does enlightenment for that matter. I sort of realize within me now that there is always something more in becoming less... Even the advaita sages whom I've met or read for speak of new realizations going on all the time. Most important thing is to be happy and at ease right here and now.

I am really happy you're posting in the forums again. Whenever I read one of your posts like the one you posted in Carson's topic recently I sense wisdom and the perfume of silence. Thank you for being available

Much love to you.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  10:02:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Dear Anthem,

I am not LU's advocate but going through the gateless gate and being aware of it really helped over here and it has helped others whom I know... There is follow up group after the process and it's not one of those one shot cure it all... Even though there's a lot of talk about this stuff but the people who are in charge know that this is just a step forward. A big step IMHO... I've spoken with them at first after going through the gate and they told me that this is not the end but a new beginning... I took the chance to introduce AYP and breath meditation and the awareness watching awareness meditation methods later for those who'd like to follow up on the their spiritual evolution.

Speaking from here, forward or backward do not matter anymore. Neither do names like neo or traditional... Nor does enlightenment for that matter. I sort of realize within me now that there is always something more in becoming less... Even the advaita sages whom I've met or read for speak of new realizations going on all the time. Most important thing is to be happy and at ease right here and now.

I am really happy you're posting in the forums again. Whenever I read one of your posts like the one you posted in Carson's topic recently I sense wisdom and the perfume of silence. Thank you for being available

Much love to you.

namaste

Hi Ananda,

Thanks for the kind words, the urge to post comes and goes, sometimes it is necessary these days for me to exit the "spiritual world" for extended periods of time and I have to go with those impulses in both directions as they come and go. I agree with all your points about LU and see it is helpful too. Just wanted to add in the last post that it is not a one time awakening but as you point out they acknowledge that too which is important.

There are so many ways we can get stuck in a limited view of things and as I mentioned before in other posts, I see that process of recognizing limited view points based on static periods of time as continuing to let go into silence and not knowing forever onwards.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  3:55:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anthem

quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

I should follow up, I looked outside the One on One forum and can see how this was your opinion, definitely a lot of non-duality posturing going on! Seems to give more credence to human consciousness transformation not being an overnight thing that is for sure!
A good opportunity for a little inquiry none the less.

Yeah, my judgement of "neo-advaita" was primarily based on my interactions with many of the members on their FB group which I was granted access to after being declared "liberated" (saying that always makes me laugh a hearty one on the inside ). I know that there is plenty of benefit to be had through the process, and that many of the people are genuine, authentic and loving individuals, I just have red flags all over the place whenever someone declares themselves or others as liberated. Making a stand like that is always a trap in my opinion. Just my opinion.

I agree with you that the process is a good opportunity for inquiry, but really, what moment *isn't* a good opportunity for inquiry if you are open to it? Hahaha, just being a nerd. Anyway, not trying to knock LU, there was still some benefit there for me and obviously for many others as well, I just find the whole declaring oneself and others to be liberated as, well, counter-productive to continued growth. Again, just my opinion (I gots lots )

Love!
Carson
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2012 :  2:35:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Ananda,

Thank you for posting this and bringing LU to my attention. I went through the process this week, and a profound shift occurred. I've had limited success with "Who am I?" type inquiry. Despite having plenty of inner silence, it always felt non-relational and intellectual.

LU was very clear and precise (and direct!). While I already saw that the word "I" was just a thought that pointed to something, it hadn't occurred to me to actually look at what it points to. When I looked, I saw that it points to nothing! And I saw the concept of "I" (not just the word) as empty of self.

Some of the effects of this seeing:

* Increased desire to speak from direct experience, rather than from what I've heard, read, or been taught. Speaking from indirect knowledge feels like lying.

* Clearly seeing the unreality of words and thoughts. I knew intellectually that words aren't truth, but now I see and experience this. As thoughts arise, they are seen through. "Questioned" is not entirely accurate, as it's so clear they're unreal that questioning isn't necessary.

* Spontaneity and decreased seriousness of life. Life is seen as an interplay of energies, nothing solid here, so the heaviness has lifted to a large degree. Old patterns and habits are seen through, so interactions are more fresh and spontaneous.

* Activation of constant, relational inquiry. Inquiry works now and is automatic. I can't help but see the bullsh*t nature of thoughts. Certain patterns still stick me, but I can easily see through them and detach.

There's probably more, but it's Saturday and the mind wants to be quiet and relax now

Thanks again, brother. Much love to you and all reading this.

Namaste _/\_
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2012 :  2:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And BTW, I highly recommend Liberation Unleashed for anyone who's ready to see the truth. If you're 100% honest and open, this seeing will happen very quickly (like days).

And it's only a beginning. There's still deeper work to do, but it's an amazing starting point to a more authentic life.

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2012 :  9:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much love to u my brother. I am happy for u. Namaste
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000