Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Retreat at Kripalu, MA, USA - Mar. 25-30, 2012
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2011 :  09:36:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

This will be our second retreat at the world-class Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in Massachusetts, USA. It will be led by Katrine and Carson again.

The retreat will be 5 days, March 25-30, 2012 -- an excellent opportunity for deep cultivation of abiding inner silence, which can uplift all aspects of our life for a long time after the retreat is complete. Those who attended last March found it to be a good investment. Here is attendee feedback from that retreat.

Retreat information and registration to attend can be found here on Kripalu's website.

The retreat is open to all aspirants, from beginning to advanced. Instructions in Deep Meditation, Pranayama and basic Yoga Postures are included.

Retreat registration also includes a complete set of the AYP ebooks -- 13 volumes covering all aspects of the AYP system of practices.

We hope you can come!

The guru is in you.

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2012 :  09:47:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Okay, I just registered for the March 25-30 Kripalu retreat! Anyone else gonna repeat from last year? Looking forward to it very much--hope to see many of you there.
Michael
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  05:30:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Michael

Great to hear that you will be at Kripalu again this year!

I hope many of our friends from last year will join us, and that many new participants find their way here too! The program is unfolding as we speak. Kripalu is such a great place, and this time we will make sure that people also have time for some of what Kripalu has to offer when it comes to concerts and other light/fun offers. Always aiming for ultimate balance of course :)

I am looking forward to seeing all of you again Michael

And a warm welcome to any newcomers !
Go to Top of Page

Rattan

South Africa
41 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2012 :  10:04:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Michael and Katrine, looking forward to seeing you all again. I have also now registered for me and Sammy-Jo.

Pieter
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2012 :  2:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Pieter

That's great!
A warm welcome to both of you
Go to Top of Page

American Baba

USA
48 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2012 :  6:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm now registered -- and looking very much forward to it! If anyone is considering but remains undecided about attending, I would reiterate Yogani's suggestion to review last year's feedback. It is time well spent. I look forward to seeing everyone!
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2012 :  08:15:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Am looking forward to seeing you again American Baba.

Welcome
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  11:20:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Just a reminder that the Kripalu retreat in Western Massachusetts USA will be starting in 4 weeks (March 25-30). If you are planning on attending and have not signed up yet, we would love to see you join the list. It will be good to know that Katrine's and Carson's travel costs will be covered.

See the Kripalu info and sign-up page here.

Many thanks to everyone for supporting this important event that can provide a quantum leap on your path.

All the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  07:05:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Is there anyone here planning to attend the Kripalu retreat (Mar 25-30) who has not signed up yet? It is only a couple of weeks away.

If you thought of going but decided not to, can you share why? We want to implement AYP retreats in a way that will be appealing to everyone within reasonable traveling distance.

Replies appreciated. Thanks, and all the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  10:50:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
PS: We have posted today about the retreat on the Kripalu Facebook page, at their invitation.

Feel free to chime in there, so your friends will hear about the retreat automatically via your Facebook feed.

Thanks!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2012 :  12:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

I initially did think about going to this one. For me the main reason was the distance and additional costs (flights etc) involved.

I was primarily attracted to retreats due to all the positive experiences and fireworks people are reporting on the forum. Later on though it seems like the retreats were re-designed with fewer sessions and a more grounded approach. This is a good idea considering everyone but that was kind of less attractive for an undersensitive and fireworks seeking person like me. So that is the second reason why I dropped the idea of Kripalu. That said if it was closer, I would have definitely gone.

- Near
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000