Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 How to have Non-ejaculatory ogasm?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nile

Poland
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  7:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone.
I'm Luke from Poland (Sorry for my english - it's not perfect)
I'm training tantra for about one year.
I still can't have an orgasm without ejaculation.
I can stop ejaculation by flexing PC muscles.
I think i can pretty well circulate the energy.
What should I do to have an non-ejaculatory orgasms and multi orgasms.

Thanks for answers :)
Luke

Edited by - AYPforum on Oct 06 2011 9:55:11 PM

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2011 :  8:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Luke,

Welcome to the AYP Support Forum.

I had mastered non-ejaculatory orgasm before coming to AYP using this method:
http://www.amazon.com/Male-Multiple...p/1882899067
It works! If you want to do the same, buy the CD (if you can get it sent to Poland). I do not teach it.

The AYP practices neither teach nor advocate seeking that type of "orgasm" (although it happens for me often enough). What AYP does foster is a full bodied, ongoing experience of "pre-orgasmic bliss" through a range of practices starting with twice daily Deep Meditation (see Key Lessons on the left of this page) and then also Spinal Breathing Pranayama, along with tantric practies (done outside of meditation and pranayama sits) which include techniques you already know.

Best regards on your search for a path that suits you

Edited by - bewell on Oct 05 2011 9:03:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Nile

Poland
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  7:21:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for answer bewell :)
I will get it :)
But i would prefer a text instructions because you know, it's hard to me to understand everything what will they say.
Could you tell me if there are any text instructions of this CD? Thanks a lot :) Luke
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  9:45:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think the CD is all sound, but the place to go for support in text form is Jack Johnston's online forum:
http://www.jackjohnstonseminars.com...log_mmo.html

It is quite a helpful place for people trying to understand the technique.

Oh, I just saw this. Scroll down to the third box and you can download the content of the CD onto your computer directly.

After you get the audio, you might send a note to Jack Johnston, and he might be able to send you a text version of the audio. The audio is still necessary because the "key sound" technique uses sound.

Edited by - bewell on Oct 06 2011 9:48:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  09:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2011 :  8:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, Luke - I originally sought out AYP several months ago for exactly the same inquiry which you have raised, namely, a technique for my male partner to have a non-ejaculatory orgasm. He was already very adept at preventing ejaculation. I was given essentially the same advice that you received (that AYP does not specifically recommend it). Since that time my partner has been doing a daily yoga practice and he has experienced non-ejaculatory orgasm on several occasions, apparently spontaneously. But most of the time he just enjoys the pre-orgasmic state and he feels that he is not missing anything; he says it is very satisfying. I believe it is the daily yoga practice that has made the difference. Best wishes to you in your practice!
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2011 :  3:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Luke,
A regular practice of yoga techniques and meditation makes it easier.
In my experience, relying on just a couple of techniques sometimes backfires because only squeezing the moola bandha or vajroli mudra really hard (and without adding the breathing, relaxation, whole-body awareness...) tends to concentrate the mind/arousal at the genitals. That makes it difficult to circulate.

Active, full-power bandhas and mudras are mainly a yoga-mat training to strengthen the nerve paths, and the muscles to be involved, but minimizing any tension is more useful in bed.

Trying repeatedly to widen the focus (of awareness, of sight, of all senses) prevents the energy and the arousal from getting stuck in one place - makes it easier to circulate.
I don't avoid feeling the genitals but I try to perceive whole bodies as well, hers and mine, and from time to time even the pillow, the bed, the room, the sky outside. In the best case, being everywhere at the same time, without getting stuck anywhere, and making love to the whole universe through adoring my woman.

Just like in meditation, non-attachment to the "scenery" passing by is very helpful. It takes daily training (of body and mind), but this is not the Olympics. The less you expect and the less you chase for, the more easily it happens. And, whatever happens or not happens - Enjoy!

Go to Top of Page

Nataraja

11 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2011 :  6:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Nile,

Typically or invariably there's perhaps not one technique that will probably do it for alot of folk depending on how ripe you are or may be.

But you really need the energy flowing in the main nadis particularly the shushumna.AYP Spinal breathing aka "kriya yoga"or variations thereof might do it together possibly with bandhas/mudras and asana if you can do it.

Deep meditation for cultivating the witness state(or "silent witness"/inner guru) or inner silence according to the AYP schema and some practice(s) that will get the energy moving on a global scale.

Once you have enough esctatic conductivity the tantric techniques should emerge naturally.You may even find bandhas or mudras manifesting on automatic.The lessons discuss the phenomon of automatic yoga.If you have some presence of the witness state then you're less likely to be forcing or charging ahead...i.e respecting the self-pacing principle. Ideally what you want is effective techniques that you can self-pace for and use wisely.

You should have some idea if you're ready for tantric sexual techniques as you will likely be drawn to them.

What I observed is that I could have much greater orgasms.more pleasure if i trained myself not to ejaculate( i have no idea what it is like for a woman but perhaps it is similar as in you could have multiple orgasms or one pervading constant one--of course find out for yourself!). It took a couple of times to refrain but after that and some more sessions i could decide if wanted to or not..i.e it was a choice thing.Also bear in mind there is nothing wrong with ejaculation but with just a little practice we can train ourselves not to as often.I suspect what you're doing in the long-term is storing up ojas which is spiritual energy. It is possible you can subsist on very little sleep once you have achevied this. I found 3 hours was enough.But if i did ejaculate i noticed i felt really crap afterwards.

Best of luck..

And enjoy.

P.S I'm not saying i have it all sussed as there are as many approaches out there as there are hot dinners but this is the AYP perspective roughly.And this is just some of my own experiences early on with it.Specific techniques themselves you can find detailed in the Tantra lessons( i found the technques i used in some semi-obscure document i was naturaly drawn to experimenting with them a few years ago but i suspect much of it is uncannily similar and reading those T. lessons just confirmed and clarified what i half-suspected or was a little unsure about -credit to yogani!) but used as part of a full-scope system or approach they will do the job and are vastly more effective. The sum (.i.e techniques used together...like say in sequence)is greater than the parts ,after all.

Edited by - Nataraja on Oct 08 2011 8:04:03 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000